LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

It's good to see you back! I was subscribed to your prior thread.

Would you please provide me with:

LadyBCruiseLove16_zpsaf165797

The Hill Family est. October 18, 2014

Ship: Fantasy

Thanks! I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your fabulous DISigns - you do great holiday work and we're going on a Halloween cruise for our honeymoon!

I'm new to this site and to Disney Mania :) but I'm excited to be traveling to Disney in June. I've stumbled on your site. Do you do these designs for anyone? Is there a cost?

Hello and Welcome to the DISboards Excited2go!
Please read the stickies at the top of the forum as they contain rules and directions.
All the designs here are free but are based on DIY (do it yourself) projects. This means we provide the image electronically and you download it and print it yourself. Please read my first post for my thread rules and directions and for links to my samples.

1. File Name: LadyBFrznBDay7 (Frozen Hershey bar wrapper)
2. Request: "Thank you for celebrating Anja's 4th birthday!" Color, font, background, border, etc. in the original are perfect. If easier, "Happy 4th Birthday, Anja" is fine as well. Yes, Anja is pronounced ANYA but spelled with a J.
3. Character: Elsa (any other Frozen character(s) may be included, but she's most interested in Elsa)
4. Date needed: Wednesday, May 14 (I understand this is considered a last minute request--I APOLOGIZE, and thank you in advance for considering our request.

Will happily post pix of the final product (and hopefully little faces enjoying the favors!). Many thanks (and lots of pretty pleases) to Lady B!
Mel

Hello! Thank you so much in advance for your help! This is for my trip early June 2014.

Could I please ask for:

A princess birthday Mickey Head
LadyBMHBDay10 - Can I get the writing in purple? Name on one ear and age on the other ear? Name: Joy Age: 4

The turquoise Mickey with a Birthday Hat.
LadyBMHBDay16
Happy Birthday Ally!!
Could I get her age on the ears? She will be 10 so if you could do a 1 on the left ear and a 0 on the right ear in turquoise that would be awesome!!

The red & white Minnie Mouse BDAY hat
LadyBMHDay24
On the head in red (both names on the same head):
Ally &
Joy

No age on the ear please.

Thank you sooo much!!! :cheer2:

slykrab:
Here is your design:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/May 2014/slykrab?sort=9&page=1
password is Poohbear

I do have some Halloween cruise designs:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Cruise/Cruise Holiday/Halloween?sort=9&page=1
password is DISneySmiles
or if you remember the design I had that you wanted I am happy to personalize it. Some of my holiday designs are still on private as I am still working on watermarking my items.

Wow. I love the DISign. Just love it. Thank you so much. :lovestruc

Thanks for the info re: holiday designs. I'll look, and let you know!

I just saw your design for a Star Wars dinner at Hollywood and Vine and would love to have that for my reservation but when I went to your photo bucket I did not see it. However I was able to obtain the following information from the site where you filled the request. I hope this will be enough needed information if you are willing to personalize it for me. I know it is not exactly what you are asking us to post when making a request and I am sorry I did not follow what you requested but I am hopeful it is ok.

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...oodampVineStarwarsInvite_zpsa273347e.png.html

Sharon and friends
June 8, 2014 at 4:45

I would be honored if you would please make a few designs for us for shirts for our trip to disney... We all want matching shirts for the whole trip... I am not completely sure how to request using id on pic.. But I have a few ideas and really open to anything... I understand if you can't do all the designs but any that you can do is really appreciated.. Our trip is for Nov 16,02014

1.We would love a epcot themed mickey head with either above or under the head to say Hawes-Diaz Family Vacation 2014 in disney font

2.I would love mickey heads decorated as different characters with our family names under the head in disney font
Ariel...Terrie
Snow White.... Gwen
Jasmine... Mercedes
Pluto... Danilo
Goofy... Caleb
Prince Charming..... MaxAllen

3. I would love when we go to animal kingdom to have mickey and Minnie heads with safari and under the mickey heads to say.... Dad, Big Bro, Lil Bro and under Minnie heads to say nanny,mom,lil sis

4. I would love mickey and Minnie heads with pirate hats with the same names as above

Theses are the only ones I can think of for now.. I know I have to come up with 3 more designs to have shirts for everyday but just not sure what I want yet...

Lady B...I really have enjoyed looking at your designs.
Would you please do one for my friend's birthday? It is this one: LadyBBdayCruise9_zpsc86caa62.jpg.html?sort=9&o=8
They will be on the Wonder on the July 28-Aug 4 Alaska cruise. I don't want my friend's names on it but if you could include the Wonder info somehow that would be great...
My friend saw one of DCL's Happy Birthday magnets on her last cruise and yours is the closest I've been able to find that resembles Disney's.
thanks so much,
Peach

Hello! Could I please request the following?

File Name: LadyBCruisePortHole6

Keep the design as is, but for the wording . . .

Top part of porthole: Dubin-Huq family

Note that it is H-U-Q; it’s frequently misspelled ☺

Bottom half of porthole: 2014

If it’s not possible to insert the date in the bottom half then just leave it blank – I just want our family name on top!

Can we get this by June 7th? It’s less than a month I realize – didn’t really research this until now.

Thank you so much! You are very talented! ☺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter