LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello-we recently signed up for our second cruise and I would love to surprise my family with your wonderful designs if you have time.
LadyBMHStitch3 Adelyne
LadyBMHPluto3 Colton
LadyBMHDonald4 Dad
LadyBMHChipmunk1 Mom
LadyBMHMickey2 BoPaw
LadyBMHMinnie2 MiMi Is there any way this could have the black fill and white letters to match the rest?

LadyBAlaskacruise 31 The Goonen and Brantley Family
June 2017

LadyBCruisesign230 The Goonen and Brantley Family
Disney Wonder
June 2017

LadyBCruisesign209 The Goonen and Brantley Family
Disney Wonder
June 2017

LadyBCruisesign177 The Goonen and Brantley Family
Disney Wonder
June 2017

Thank you for considering this request!
Cathy

Hi LadyB! We'd love a few of your disigns for our upcoming cruise on June 11. TIA for all you do!

LadyBMHMickey18 - Axel
LadyBMHMinnie11 - Danica
LadyBMHMinnie9 - Grandma
LadyBMHMinnie15 - Tiril
LadyBFirstCruise5 - The Jenkins Kids
LadyBMexicanRiviera1 - The Oliver Family
LadyBCruiseHalloween27 - The Oliver Family
LadyBCruiseHalloween18 - Olivers on the left ear, 2017 on the right ear
What ship are these for?

Thank you for all you do!!

LadyBCruiseLove38

Blue & BeckyAnne

25 years of happily ever after

LadyBCruiseLove43

Don & Kimberly

Celebrating 2 years

Disney Wonder May 2017

Mickey & Minnie kissing/noses together in Alaska (couldn't see a code)

Don & Kimberly

Our cruise to Alaska 2017

Blue & BeckyAnne

Our cruise to Alaska 2017

LadyBCruiseMHPirate28

Blue

LadyBCruiseMHPirate31

BeckyAnne

LadyBCruiseMHPirate16

Don

LadyBCruiseMHPirate24

Kimberly

LadyBFirstCruise11

Our first cruise

LadyBFirstCruise19

The Nelsons

Disney Wonder May 2017

What ship are these for?

These are for the Dream:
LadyBMHMickey18 - Axel
LadyBMHMinnie11 - Danica
LadyBMHMinnie9 - Grandma
LadyBMHMinnie15 - Tiril
LadyBFirstCruise5 - The Jenkins Kids

These are for the Wonder:
LadyBMexicanRiviera1 - The Oliver Family
LadyBCruiseHalloween27 - The Oliver Family
LadyBCruiseHalloween18 - Olivers on the left ear, 2017 on the right ear

Thanks!

Thank you so much! I love the invitations, they are going to be treasured by my extended family and will make our upcoming trip more special. Your creative talents are awesome and greatly appreciated. Thank you again, so much, for the invitations! I absolutely LOVE them!!

Hi I know you're going on break soon, so no rush! We're not crushing until December of next year, so plenty of time! Ship is Wonder.

LadyBFirstCruise5 - The Sanchezs
LadyBMHMinion3_zpstgunlphp - Collin
LadyBMHNightmare8 - Montanna
LadyBMHNightmare1_zps2efcb00f - Oscar
LadyBMHStar55 - Montanna
LadyBMHStar116 - Oscar
LadyBMStar78 - Collin
LadyBCruiseAutographCover1 - Collin
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 1
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 2
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 3
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 5
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 6
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 7
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 8
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 9
LadyBCruiseAutograph 5x7 10
(I know those aren't customized... I just wasn't sure if I needed to include them).

I like all the colors/fonts that are on the samples, so no need to change those. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hi Lady B! Thank you for all that you do!

If you have time before your break, would you be able to create the following for me?

LadyBCruisePortholeEar25 The Lewis Family - Disney Wonder

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...adyBCruiseMexicanRiviera7.jpg.html?sort=9&o=6 The Lewis Family - Disney Wonder

LadyBCruiseLogo3 - One name
1st name: COLE

LadyBCruiseLogo4 - two names
1st name: KAITIE
2nd name: ADDISON

LadyBMickeyHeadHauntedMansion1 The Lewis Family (no ship reference)

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L.../LadyBChristmasNameFill 1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=0 Three names in total (please) - characters, color and border the same as the sample

3rd name: COLE

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...s/LadyBCupcakeChristmas 1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=0 Two names in total

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...s/LadyBCupcakeChristmas 2.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1 One name
1st name: COLE

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...yland/LadyBTDLandShirt11.jpg.html?sort=9&o=10 The Lewis Family - 2017

I am so appreciative - please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Hoping I can still get the below, I understand if it is too close, super excited for our first cruise! these are great!!
Ladybcruisegroup8
Wick Family Vacation
Disney Dream 2017
Kenton
Tricia
Justin
Ryan
LadyBCruiseFETag12
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver16
Wick Family Cruise
Disney Dream
LadyBCruiseMHPirate18
Disney Dream
The Wick Family
Hoping I can still get the below, I understand if it is too close, super excited for our first cruise! these are great!!
Ladybcruisegroup8
Wick Family Vacation
Disney Dream 2017
Kenton
Tricia
Justin
Ryan
LadyBCruiseFETag12
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver16
Wick Family Cruise
Disney Dream
LadyBCruiseMHPirate18
Disney Dream
The Wick Family

LadyB, Good evening, I wanted to check with you and see if you saw the thread on this from Sunday or if I did something wrong. This is my first time working on this site so was not sure but I see other ones had PM after mine so was not sure if I did something wrong. Thank you in advance, I know you are leaving soon.

LadyB, Good evening, I wanted to check with you and see if you saw the thread on this from Sunday or if I did something wrong. This is my first time working on this site so was not sure but I see other ones had PM after mine so was not sure if I did something wrong. Thank you in advance, I know you are leaving soon.
Hi :), yes I saw yours. I am currently getting ready to work on #3126 and yours is #3148 so I have a ways to go to get to yours, I go in order of received unless it is needed right away or it is a correction to a an order I already filled. I don't see a need by date on yours so I put your request in order of received. If it is needed right away please let me know the date. I plan to close my thread on 5/14 but I will continue to finish up requests that are posted before that date and are needed before I return.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I was just concerned I did something wrong as this is my first time, glad I did it right. We leave for our cruise May 20th, I can see you are a busy lady and that is because your designs are great.

Thank you so much! I was just concerned I did something wrong as this is my first time, glad I did it right. We leave for our cruise May 20th, I can see you are a busy lady and that is because your designs are great.
I should be able to get to it by this weekend, since it is needed soon I can put it in front of some needed by fall.

Hi Lady Boadicea,
Thank you for this wonderful thread and what you are doing! We are leaving on June 17, 2017. I was wondering if you would be able to make a few signs in the JPEG file format.... I would really appreciate it.

LadyBCruiseLove50
Left Ear : Disney Fantasy
Right Ear: Celebrating 25 Magical Years
Center: Nancy & Vic

LadyBCruiseGrad10
Camryn
Disney Fantasy
----------------------
LadyBCruiseGrad10
Dayna
Disney Fantasy
---------------------
LadyBCruiseMH121
Disney Fantasy
The Parfets
--------------------
LadyBCruiseMHPirate56 2 of these signs please
Just the way it is except change the name from Jeff to Me

Thank you again VERY MUCH!! :flower1::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Hi There, I have your items ready but I am unable to send you a conversation. Can you please activate this feature so that I can send you your link? Thanks!

Hi There, I have your items ready but I am unable to send you a conversation. Can you please activate this feature so that I can send you your link? Thanks!

HI LadyB,
I sent you a conversation I hope I activated the correct feature. Please let me know if it's still not working. Thank you again!!!

Hi Lady B,

First, thanks for taking your time to do these wonderful designs.
We are sailing on Disney Magic on 11 June and hope that you can let me have them before your break.

I will like to have:

LadyBCruiseSign131 (I think that's the correct number as it doesn't show up)
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Signs/LadyBCruiseSign131.jpg.html?sort=9&o=120
The personalization:
Zul, Soo Fen, Jarod & Ashley
June 11-18

LadyBCruiseLogo7
The personalization:
Zul, Soo Fen, Jarod & Ashley
Disney Magic
Singapore

Thanks so much!

Hi Lady B, thank you for doing these for everyone.

We are sailing on the Fantasy Aug. 19-26th. Would it be possible to get the following?

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/First Cruise/LadyBFirstCruise4.jpg.html?sort=9&o=3
With the Schumacher Family and Fantasy 2017

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Birthday/LadyBBdayCruise28.jpg.html?sort=9&o=26
With Marie

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Mickey Heads/Cruise Mickey Head/LadyBCruiseMH17_zpsadfd85db.png.html?sort=9&o=12
With Andy & Lara in one ear and Disney Fantasy in the other

Thank you in advance!

Hi Lady Boadicea,
Thank you for this wonderful thread and what you are doing! We are leaving on June 17, 2017. I was wondering if you would be able to make a few signs in the JPEG file format.... I would really appreciate it.

LadyBCruiseLove50
Left Ear : Disney Fantasy
Right Ear: Celebrating 25 Magical Years
Center: Nancy & Vic

LadyBCruiseGrad10
Camryn
Disney Fantasy
----------------------
LadyBCruiseGrad10
Dayna
Disney Fantasy
---------------------
LadyBCruiseMH121
Disney Fantasy
The Parfets
--------------------
LadyBCruiseMHPirate56 2 of these signs please
Just the way it is except change the name from Jeff to Me

Thank you again VERY MUCH!! :flower1::thanks::thanks::thanks:

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter