Ladies: TV Guide Sexiest Men...what do you think?

barbeml

DIS Veteran
I have to agree with their picks of Josh Holloway (Sawyer on "Lost"), Hugh Laurie ("House"), Gary Dourdan (Warrick on "CSI") and James Denton (Mike on "Desperate Housewives"). The others are pretty easy on the eyes too.

Who do you think they missed?

I haven't seen the list. Is Will Ferrell on it? :lovestruc

Is it just for TV stars, b/c if it were fore movie stars as well, they made a big mistake. Obi-Wan Kenobi is the sexiest man alive.

boy am I glad DH doesn't look at these boards...

OOOOOO Movies would have to be Orlando Bloom. I don't watch enough TV to really know whos cute.

Beauty said:
OOOOOO Movies would have to be Orlando Bloom. I don't watch enough TV to really know whos cute.

Orlando Bloom is always in movies with other sexy people (Brad Pitt, and JOHNNY DEPP, Viggo Mortensen) so I never really notice him. Oh well. ;)

Just TV stars. Whole list:

Patrick Dempsey
Gary Dourdan
Julian McMahon
James Denton
Goran Visnjic
Josh Holloway
Hugh Laurie
Tom Westman
Chad Michael Murray
Enrique Murciano
Josh Duhamel

LOTS of eye candy in this issue!

barbeml said:

Patrick Dempsey
Gary Dourdan
Julian McMahon
James Denton
Goran Visnjic
Josh Holloway
Hugh Laurie
Tom Westman
Chad Michael Murray
Enrique Murciano
Josh Duhamel

Oh well, unfortunately I have no idea who any of those people are.

Humm well do wrestlers count for TV???? LOL, I haven't watched in about 6 months but Kurt Angle is still on my TOP FIVE LIST!

Beauty said:
Humm well do wrestlers count for TV???? LOL, I haven't watched in about 6 months but Kurt Angle is still on my TOP FIVE LIST!

What? Nooo Chris Jericho!

Josh Duhamel :love: He's always been number one on my list!!

And I always thought Tom from Survivor was hot in that sexy older man kinda way. I thought I was the only one who thought that though!

Christopher Meloni (Law&Oder SVU) is always #1 on my list!

TV guides list??? ICK I don't like any of them (well actually the Desperate housewives guy is kinds hot)

Diana Lyn said:
And I always thought Tom from Survivor was hot in that sexy older man kinda way. I thought I was the only one who thought that though!

::yes:: I had a big crush on him. :lovestruc

barbeml said:

Patrick Dempsey
Gary Dourdan
Julian McMahon
James Denton
Goran Visnjic
Josh Holloway
Hugh Laurie
Tom Westman
Chad Michael Murray
Enrique Murciano
Josh Duhamel

LOTS of eye candy in this issue!
i dont know all of them. but i totally agree with patrick dempsey,goran visnjic,and chad micheal murray. :lovestruc

Diana Lyn said:
Ooh he's on there! I liked him too.

I also like Josh Holloway. Good choice there.

I would have added Jeff from Survivor. I've always liked him. :lovestruc

I'm in my early 30's and thought Tom was a definite HOTTY!!! :earseek: I tried not to drool too much when DH and I watched Survivor together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter