Ladies: TV Guide Sexiest Men...what do you think?

Diana Lyn said:
And I always thought Tom from Survivor was hot in that sexy older man kinda way. I thought I was the only one who thought that though!

Yikes! I was about to complain until I realized my Tom was on the list!!! Loooooooove a grey haired man with a NY accent!! Yum!

The rest are alright.... :p

thelittlemermaid said:
I like Chad Michael Murray on One Tree Hill. Also the guy who plays Nathan on One Tree Hill isn't that bad either. Neither is the guy who plays Keith or Andy on the same show.
The guy who plays Andy is a hottie. Craig Sheffer is the actor who portrays Keith. Many years ago he was in "That Was Then, This Is Now", which was the sequel to "The Outsiders".

Charade said:
Oh now I *know* I don't like you!! :rotfl2:

Then why did you tell me you'd wear nothing but an apron when you bake brownies?? ;)

SherryNC said:
Then why did you tell me you'd wear nothing but an apron when you bake brownies?? ;)

Can't say in public. Check your PM. :teeth:

I agree, Ty should be on that list! ::yes::

I like Patrick, James, Josh, Josh, and Tom. :lovestruc

I got my copy with Josh Holloway on the front today! I searched all 20 something registers for him at Target and there were only 2 left!! And, both of them had been "handled". It upset me to know scads of other women had their hands on my man but such is life. He's home with me now :teeth: .

I must say there were tons of Guides left with Patrick Dempsey and one of a man I didn't recognize. They were in pristine condition ;)

bengalbelle said:
I got my copy with Josh Holloway on the front today! I searched all 20 something registers for him at Target and there were only 2 left!! And, both of them had been "handled". It upset me to know scads of other women had their hands on my man but such is life. He's home with me now :teeth: .

I must say there were tons of Guides left with Patrick Dempsey and one of a man I didn't recognize. They were in pristine condition ;)
Your man? Psshhh! Think again, honey. :rolleyes: ;)

Meeeeeeaaaaaoooooooowwwww!!!!! :cat:

SillyMe, I thought we were going to share :love1: . I only want him when he's "in character (aka Sawyer)" You can have him the rest of the time.

I guess his wife would disagree with both of us, huh? :rotfl:

I am so totally out of the loop...I don't even know who half of these men are. But, I am sure they are yummy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!