Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

UGGGGG.......Not sure I can wait until tonight! I believe he enjoys torturing us!:rotfl:

I can ASSURE you that Danny and Black do NOT want to torture us. They LOVE US!!!!!

Funny, I am as excited as anyone going late summer, and I am not going until November. I just am happy for those that get a great discount.

I think I remember Danny saying somewhere that he would give us 20 days notice? I think that's what he said?? If so, it would put the release date around May 14th...maybe Visa Thursday May 16th and GP Monday May 20th???? Jeeeeeez....Can't wait!!!!!

Thanks for the info.
I do not like those dates on the overseas offer, but those correlate with the free dining offered on the bounceback when we stayed last fall.

Really not liking the idea that last Oct 4 we had free dining, this year we don't even have a room discount for the same week.

That would be enough to deep 6 the Oct Disney trip and find another vacation destination.

Really hoping I don't fall in the gap. Traveling August 13 - 21st. Don't think I am going to get lucky on this one but looking forward to finally finding out. Thanks!!!!!

And I already have a discounted room, but I am waiting for the sake of you guys. :D We decided to pay OOP for meals and such (I think it's just better that way.....not tied down with reservations), but I still like to see the discounts and know they're coming for my friends. :goodvibes

LOL I am the same way. We already have a RO discount for our September trip, but it has been driving me crazy not seeing any discount for the GP. I hope it is a good one. :goodvibes I know A LOT of people are waiting and could use it:thumbsup2

Awesome, Danny! You helped us out with your information for our fall 2011 trip and now again this year! Thank you! I will be here tonight for your announcement!

Well the South American and European free dining will be announced on May 9 and cover September 2-25 with quick service for values and regular dining for mods and deluxe.

Do the South American and European offers exclude Little Mermaid rooms? Thanks!

What does late summer usually consist of? I know I probably don't fall in that category, since I'm in the fall, but one can be hopeful, right?!?

Go Danny, Go Black :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:woohoo:

There are lots of dis'ers waiting for your news. popcorn::

Here's what I have

Free dining is coming for South American and European residents.

The booking window will open May 9, and the offer will cover arrival dates of September 2 through September 25.

At the values, the offer is the quick service dining plan for free, and at the moderates and deluxes, the offer is the regular dining plan for free.

The US offer could either piggyback this one or begin a week later on May 16. I'm still getting info as we speak. Also remember the Thursday rule for visa holders.

More to come....

EDIT: This was posted on my blog since 10:05am this morning.

Here's what I have so far.

Free dining is coming for South American and European residents.

The booking window will open May 9, and the offer will cover arrival dates of September 2 through September 25.

At the values, the offer is the quick service dining plan for free, and at the moderates and deluxes, the offer is the regular dining plan for free.

The US offer could either piggyback this one or begin a week later on May 16. I'm still getting info as we speak. Also remember the Thursday rule for visa holders.

More to come....

Fingers crossed over here!! Thank you Danny and black for your hard work! :dance3:

What does late summer usually consist of? I know I probably don't fall in that category, since I'm in the fall, but one can be hopeful, right?!?

Typically, late summer can be anywhere from mid August to the first couple of days in October. You have a great chance since you check in Sept 26. Fingers crossed for you! :goodvibes

Danny & Black for Pres. and VP 2016! We get more truth from them than the White House has ever produced lol! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter