La Hacienda or Tutto Italia?

mckinfam

Earning My Ears
I'm having trouble deciding between these two. Have never been to either. Anyone have opinions/thoughts on which one is better? Thanks!

Tutto Italia is fantastic! The pasta there is simply incredible. Best lasagna, fetuccini (parmesan cream sauce with pancetta), and tiramisu i ever had.

Tutto Italia all the way! We've eaten there a couple times, and it's always been fantastic. We did give La Hacienda a chance in November....but I wouldn't go again. Slow service and only mediocre (and very spicy) food.

Tutto Italia is GREAT !!!! Went for the first time last month and it will be a must do from now on. You wil not be disappointed.

We prefer Via Napoli to Tutto Italia. We had terrible service and an average meal there last August.

La Hacienda was OK, but we prefer San Angel Inn. San Angel is MUCH better now than it was even a couple of years ago.

So, I guess for us, the answer would be neither! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter