La Grange-Billy Bobs?

coloursofthewind

Earning My Ears
Thinking about going to the billy bob buffet in disney village on an upcoming trip,Looked on the restaurant review board but there didnt seem to be any recent posts or photos
Does anybody have any photos of the food at Billy Bobs buffet,or an opinion on the place?

Im afraid I don't have any pics but we went for our trip in october for the first time and we loved it! :thumbsup2 we were one of the first groups in there so it was fairly quiet but could see how it could get quite busy. All the food was very fresh and tasty with lots of variety, i particularly liked the chilli and fajitas. The staff were very attentive and helpful too - would thoroughly recommend it! :goodvibes

Have eaten here twice & hope to eat here again my next trip. Love the food, always plenty of choice from Chilli, fajitas, beef, chicken etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter