La Creperie

nashville_minnie

Mouseketeer
I am looking for reviews/info on La Creperie at Paris. It sounds pretty interesting from their website.

Thanks!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! They have dinner crepes, desert crepes (Bananna Fosters, my fav) - Big enough to share. FYI, it's really not a restarant, it's more like a take out place, but there is a big seating area to stay and eat. You order at a window and it takes a couple of min, pick up and bring over to seats- ENJOY- It's Excellent!

Where is this place? Is it on the strip?
Would like to try it too.
Thanks.
Pam

Thanks! I think I am going to end up gaining a few pounds during my trip!! :)

Half of the things I want to do involve eating! ahh!

I know this thread is kind of old, but just in case someone is looking for more info on this subject, I want to recommend the Jean Philippe Patisserie at Bellagio (and also now at City Center I believe) over La Creperie at Paris. The crepes (dessert & dinner) are so much yummier and they have a huge variety of delicious fresh sandwiches and fancy desserts. Plus, they have the World's Largest Chocolate Fountain!

Oh, and their milkshakes are amazing! :love:

We make sure to bring all of our guests to the Patisserie when they come visit us in Las Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter