La Crêperie de Paris - Prix Fixe or A la Carte

DaveNan

DIS Veteran
The online menu shows a Prix Fixe option, but then also shows individual items. Is each guest required to order the Prix Fixe and then they can add on the individuals? Or can a guest order just one or two of the individual items? At many restaurants with a Prix Fixe menu, each guest must get the "package" meal.

The online menu shows a Prix Fixe option, but then also shows individual items. Is each guest required to order the Prix Fixe and then they can add on the individuals? Or can a guest order just one or two of the individual items? At many restaurants with a Prix Fixe menu, each guest must get the "package" meal.
Each guest can order what they like. My daughter ordered the Prix Fixe, and I only ordered a dessert crepe. It was still waaaaay too much food for us. The entree crepes are traditional buckwheat and are very heavy.

Each guest can order what they like. My daughter ordered the Prix Fixe, and I only ordered a dessert crepe. It was still waaaaay too much food for us. The entree crepes are traditional buckwheat and are very heavy.
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter