Kylo Ren will scare your kids and violate your personal space! It was AWESOME! (Vader BB8 ADDED!)

Does anyone know if there is any difference at in between the regular standby line, and the Visa meet and greet for Kylo Ren? Like, do you get an extra minuite or so, or better interaction? Trying to figure out which line would be the best to get into!
no difference in set, some people have reported longer experience in the standby, but I have done both and it's been the same.

We were just at DLR and my oldest (5) did Jedi Training. My 2 year old watched with us. She was just fine for Darth Vader, and also fine later on when we did the meet and greet but she was TERRIFIED when Kylo Ren came out at the end of JT. When my oldest came over to us after it was over her little sister gave her the biggest hug like she was happy she was still alive. Something about Kylo Ren was much much scarier to her.

Does anyone know if there is any difference at in between the regular standby line, and the Visa meet and greet for Kylo Ren? Like, do you get an extra minuite or so, or better interaction? Trying to figure out which line would be the best to get into!

We did both, but right when they opened so there was zero line. At the Visa meet he was waiting around the corner for us and we all jumped. It was creepy, yet hysterical.

Do they always let you video? We tried with Vader in DL and he wouldn't let us. He pointed at the phone and then the ground. Then he didn't move till my wife turned it off.[/QU

I have never had an issue with me taking video at any meet and greet at Disney. This is the first I have heard of not being allowed to video. It can be hit or miss if you ask a cast member to video, but that doesn't bother me.

In the photos that were taken, my eyes look like they are going to jump out of my face. So funny. Yes, a bit intimidating, but that is what makes it great for a Star Wars fan. My 17 year old niece desperately wanted a photo alone with him but was too intimidated to ask. So I piped in for her and asked Kylo if she could have her picture taken with him by herself, there was a pause before he said in his grumbly way "I give my consent". Best day ever for her.

My DH and I must have been the only people on the planet who did not know who Kylo Ren was. We walked into the meet and greet and starting laughing cause we were so clueless. We expected one of the "old" star war people.

Nope, I am with you. I like Star Wars, but not a fanatic & have not seen the newer movies. Ran into the Visa M&G at the very end in January (no line) expecting DV & run around the corner into this small weird looking I don't know who you are guy. The look on my face must of been total *** disappointment, but I said "uhhh hi can I get a selfie please" (which he did probably out of shock as well cause there was no other interaction) while the picture girls giggled (yeah they must have seen my face) & then I booked out of there. I had to send the picture to my SW friend & ask who the heck I just got a picture with?? Oops.

I am by no means a child, but I'm going to this M&G with someone that doesn't know SW or Kylo Ren (I do, and I love it.). I'm planning on wearing my Princess Leia DisneyBound and custom Ears, and I'm actually a bit nervous to do so now? Thoughts?

Nope, I am with you. I like Star Wars, but not a fanatic & have not seen the newer movies. Ran into the Visa M&G at the very end in January (no line) expecting DV & run around the corner into this small weird looking I don't know who you are guy. The look on my face must of been total *** disappointment, but I said "uhhh hi can I get a selfie please" (which he did probably out of shock as well cause there was no other interaction) while the picture girls giggled (yeah they must have seen my face) & then I booked out of there. I had to send the picture to my SW friend & ask who the heck I just got a picture with?? Oops.
I am begging you to please post that selfie! :)

I am by no means a child, but I'm going to this M&G with someone that doesn't know SW or Kylo Ren (I do, and I love it.). I'm planning on wearing my Princess Leia DisneyBound and custom Ears, and I'm actually a bit nervous to do so now? Thoughts?
You will get a very stern, dry meet. He'll probably say something like "rebellion is not tolerated""you should join the first order" something like that

Chewie is there, although he just has a regular line, not a Disney Visa line. I bet he will love what you're planning to wear.

Any chance that person can watch the movie before the trip?

since you wanted some pics. This is my daughter last year. We went to DHS on Father's Day. She told Kylo "Oh, hey Happy Father's Day to Han Solo, oh sorry" He was not amused

18194035_10212987593910337_3370178043325773778_n.jpg

18198204_10212987594430350_1439964592590286233_n.jpg

since you wanted some pics. This is my daughter last year. We went to DHS on Father's Day. She told Kylo "Oh, hey Happy Father's Day to Han Solo, oh sorry" He was not amused

THANK YOU! I hope my daughters will still want to do things like that with me when they are her age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter