kwdietrich1's Journal (Comments welcome)

kwdietrich1

<font color=purple>It's that darn mouse!!!! I have
Well I'm biting the bullet and hopped over here to get myself motivated to loose some wait.

A bit of info about me:

I am a kidney transplant recipient. I gained a lot of wait during dialysis, and took it all off after the transplant. Well a year and a half ago, they changed my meds and I started putting all the weight back on. My BP has gone up and now I am back on bp meds (after 2 years of being off of them!) I'm promised myself after the transplant to keep myself healthy as possible. Well I broke my own promise, and I need to do something about it! I need to loose weight so I have more energy and get off these bp meds! We have been trying to conceive our first child, and after several infertility treatments( and more weight gain) I have decided it is God's message to me to lose weight so I can be healthy for a pregnancy!

So, I will base my diet on Weight Watchers since that has been the only diet I have been sucessful with. I will weigh and measure my food trying to keep my portions small. I pledge to myself that I will walk 3 times per week and hopefully increase that frequency. When I get bored, I will not run to the kitchen, rather I will post here and drink a glass of water! I will post my daily food consumption.

Today's weight: 171
Goal: 135

Kelly

Today's consumption:
Slept in late, therefore no breakfast.

1 cup of coffee with hazelnut carb well creamer 1pt

Lunch: Healthy choice cheese french bread pizza 7 pts
glass of water

Dinner: 1 cup of rice 4 pts x 2
1 cup beef stew 4 pts x2
glass of water

Dessert: coconut all fruit bar 2 pts.
glass of water
cup of coffee w/creamer 1 pt
total points for day: 25
points left for today: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts