Kudos to the Little Blonde Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the point I was making as well as genius118899. I don't understand why a family like the one above rush like that to get on a monorail. We hade both said that waiting for another monorail isn't a big deal. But a bus is different. :confused3
I thought you were saying that I should get up for the families on the monorail, lol.

But on Saturday 2 families RUSHED on to the monorail less than a minute before we left. They should have waited 3mins and saved everyone the trouble.

Like I said before, I dont have experiences with the buses so I havent been talking about them.

I am starting to get the impression that excuses are being made in place of manners!

We all have different viewpoints for lots of different reasons but I think this topic has died a death.

It's time to move and and talk about happy times

I am starting to get the impression that excuses are being made in place of manners!

"Manners" are just traditions taught to people by other people, be it family, community, etc. Doesn't mean they are a good thing in all circumstances. Lots of things people were taught to do in the past were degrading to many other people. It seems to me that some people like to flaunt their "manners" as an excuse to be considered a better person, insinuating that those that do not conform to someone else's standard are horrible people. Do not judge lest you be judged as well.

What it really all comes down to, in my opinion, is who is responsible for a situation? Perhaps WDW shouldn't allow standing on the buses. Perhaps those with small babies and strollers and bags should be sure they have enough adults to handle all of those things safely. Everyone is responsible for themselves, and their children, and that includes their safety. If I were pregnant at WDW, I'd make darn sure we had a rental car so that I'd know I had a safe form of transportation to the parks, etc. It would be 100% MY RESPONSIBILITY to be safe, as it is everyone else's responsibility to keep themselves safe.

Are in agreement that this thread has run its course and now time to close and move on. Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter