Kudos to Sea World/Great ECV accessibility and Fabulous Customer Service

nancycels

Mouseketeer
I'd like to compliment the personel and designers at Sea World for making it a very pleasant experience for someone who needs 'wheels' to get around! Their lines are wide enough to make turns in, and they have some of the best accessibility in Orlando! We've had good experiences at Disney as well, but with Sea World offering the 2nd day free, it makes it a great park for those of us who aren't getting around quite as fast as some others! I highly recommend this park to anyone who is wheelchair bound, and if u need an ECV, they have the best of any of the parks. KUDOS to their staff as well who made going behind the scenes easy for me as well. Our tour guide(hi Steven!) was new at his job, but was very pleasant and kept his tour understandable to everyone including my daughters(who are mentally retarded) so they could enjoy it as well. This is a great park for everyone, both able-bodied, and tabs(temporarily able-bodied), as well as the mentally challenged!

Hi Nancycels,

I'm glad you had such a good experience at SW. I remember your post about Universal and you're not so good time.

We loved SW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter