Kudos to Outback Steakhouse

Auggietina

<font color=blue>The sky was streaked with reds, p
I just received this. Thought I would pass it along.

Most of you know that many large corporations are donating their time, effort and money to support our troops. I just wanted to thank Outback Steakhouse for a good deed that should not go unnoticed. They came into the Mosul, Iraq area and fixed 4000 meals of steak, shrimp, corn on the cob, and their famous blooming onions. The meals were outstanding and the troops appreciated the time, effort, and food provided by the Outback Corporation and its employees.

I love to hear wonderful news like that about the supporters of our troops and country! THANKS!

Please support them by passing this on and let everyone know how much we appreciate them!

I know my husband would melt over an order of Shrimp on the Barbie. It is always his last meal before a deployment and first meal after. BRAVO Outback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter