Kuddos to Tracey at DU!

Mcky36

Mouseketeer
So, not even thinking about the fact that the 2012 bookings started today (I'm booked on a 2011 MR Cruise), I emailed Tracey last night after midnight to change some things about our reservation.

To my suprise, I woke up this morning at 6am PTD and already had an email from her stating that she had contacted DCL and made all the changes I was requesting. This is pretty impressive given that I know all the DU agents are SWAMPED today making reservations.

Just wanted to share the awesome customer service! It is so appreciated :)
:lovestruc

Hi Mcky36,
Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes I am currently working with Tracy at DU for an upcoming cruise on the Dream. She has been fantastic and her response time is unbelievable. I have to say the customer service at DU has been among some of the best I have encountered. Thanks Tracy and DU. :thumbsup2

interesting since I thought she no longer worked at DU..John can you clarify?

I'm obviously not John, but I know there is a Tracy that many used who is no longer at DU, and another thread on the topic confirmed there is also a Tracey.

Tracy with last name that starts with "W" (Don't want to mentioned last names) here no longer works with DU ? I have my reservation with her and I'm not aware of this..Who should I contact now ? I would have thought someone would have contacted me from Dreams Unlimited to at least let me know that :confused3

Tracy W was our TA too - I wish someone would let us know if she is no longer employed with DU. Shouldn't someone have emailed me and introduced themselves as her replacement? Do they assign a new TA or do I have to find one myself?

Brenda

Tracy W was our TA too - I wish someone would let us know if she is no longer employed with DU. Shouldn't someone have emailed me and introduced themselves as her replacement? Do they assign a new TA or do I have to find one myself?

Brenda

See the post above your's and email John to assist you.

Thanks but my point was why do I have to find out about this via this thread? Someone should have contacted me and introduced themselves as my new TA. What if I had a question last week - my emails would have bounced back or been unanswered. It just bugs me - it shouldn't be my responsibility to find a new agent.

Thanks but my point was why do I have to find out about this via this thread? Someone should have contacted me and introduced themselves as my new TA. What if I had a question last week - my emails would have bounced back or been unanswered. It just bugs me - it shouldn't be my responsibility to find a new agent.

We recieved an email from John at DU about the change. Our reservation was transfered to Jennifer who is now working with us on our land portions.

I am sure someone will be checking her e-mails.

Clients who have a cruise with a land portion attached are assigned to an agent and those were the ones re-assigned when Tracy left.

If you have a 'cruise only' reservation (i.e. no land portion added) you are assigned to our Cruise Concierge Team. Tracy was a member of that team and she was the one helping you but she was never actually assigned to your reservation. If you check your reservation in your Client Services area of our site you will see this as well as the email address of who to contact.

I know this can be confusing to some folks but we have being this for 11 years and we know this team approach works very well.

I am the one who is/has been monitoring Tracy's old email account to make sure no one 'slips through the cracks'. I am unaware of any issues with her email rejecting incoming messages and I have been answering all emails I have received from her in as timely a manner as possible.

Please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I would be happy to assist you with any questions or issue you have. Please also forward me any emails that have been rejected so I can track down the issue.

The Tracey people are referring to in this thread is Tracey with an 'e'.

I agree that since you select an agent of preference to work with and form a relationship with that person, it would be nice to have received an email saying something like, "X is no longer with DU. If you have any questions about your upcoming cruise, please email XYZ and a member of our Cruise Conceirge Team will be happy to assist you." Doesn't seem that tough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!