KTTK transportation for tomorrow (2/14)

nervous1sttimer

DIS Veteran
We have tickets for tomorrow morning’s 8am KTTK tour. I know we need to be there 15 mins early and planned to park at the TTC and monorail over. But the monorail won’t start until 8:30 (park opens at 9am). So what is our best option for parking and getting there on time?

I'd ask WDW staff for options, but I was just reading posts about the Minnie vans, and others reported that as one option. the rates - I'm only repeating what others reported- start at $15+distance charge (so really more like $20).

Another option would be to park at the Contemporary- pay for valet, and walk over.

We have tickets for tomorrow morning’s 8am KTTK tour. I know we need to be there 15 mins early and planned to park at the TTC and monorail over. But the monorail won’t start until 8:30 (park opens at 9am). So what is our best option for parking and getting there on time?
The Resort Monorail will be running. The park opens to all guests at 8:00a.

We have tickets for tomorrow morning’s 8am KTTK tour. I know we need to be there 15 mins early ...

FYI, if you have not done a PPO tour/ADR before: When you arrive at MK, go to the far left and you will see lines for checking in ADRs and tours. You will be held with everyone else with PPO reasons to enter until the CMs get the go ahead that Main Street is cleared. The last time I had a PPO ADR, there were some work trucks on Main Street that were still clearing so no one was let through until about 5-10 minutes before 8 am. The CM at the entrance had to assure the tour guests that the guides would not expect any guests until the all clear had been given to let anyone through.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter