Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

Just sent e-mails to:
cyberjyd
disneyygirrl
sholey01

so excited! :woohoo: thanks in advance, krystal! it'll be our first time with a fridge and i think it's gonna be awesome. thank you for organizing this! :worship:

if any supplies are needed, let me know so i can do my best to pack them! :thumbsup2

Hi disneyygirrl,

I am leaving this Saturday for Pop and will be picking up the fridge. I will update you ASAP on any supplies needed so that you have enough time to pack it.

Enjoy your trip.
cyberjyd

so excited! :woohoo: thanks in advance, krystal! it'll be our first time with a fridge and i think it's gonna be awesome. thank you for organizing this! :worship:

if any supplies are needed, let me know so i can do my best to pack them! :thumbsup2

Well, as it just so happens I'll be in WDW the same time as you! We're staying off site and renting a car. So IF it works out, I will try to make time to pick up a new box for the fridge. Not promising anything but I will try. If so then I'll send you a text or call to try to make arrangements to get the new box to you,ok? You have my phone number from the e-mail I sent you, right?

Hi disneyygirrl,

I am leaving this Saturday for Pop and will be picking up the fridge. I will update you ASAP on any supplies needed so that you have enough time to pack it.

Enjoy your trip.
cyberjyd

I got an update from cyberjyd. He said that he had some problems getting the box from LS, but did finally get it. The box is in poor condition so I'll do my best to get a box to had off to disneyygirrl or sholey01. The box needs to be 20"x20"x24".

I'll be away from the computer for a little over a week soon, so don't worry if I don't respond to PM's right away.

Sending you a pm with my info (soon) just need to get my confirmation number from my sister. Interested in March 15 - 18...Thanks!

Sending you a pm with my info (soon) just need to get my confirmation number from my sister. Interested in March 15 - 18...Thanks!

Not a problem. I'll be MIA soon for about the next week (enjoying the beautiful sunshine at WDW) so I'll check in when I get back.:goodvibes

Good news! After 2 hrs of searching and $14 later I found a new box for the fridge! I haven't gotten it to the current swapper but I will as long as I can get in to Pop Century: )

MySportsTeamsStink -- you're coming in after us (we check out on the 10th) so I will leave the fridge at luggage services for you! Hope you have a great trip!!

Ok the fridge has a new box. It will probably need more page protectors (one for each side would be ideal), disinfecting wipes, tape, paper, and some stickers or decorations to help LS identify it should it get lost (preferably bright colored or eye-catching and NOT Mickey or Nemo stickers since I think other swaps may have those on their boxes).

Any future swappers want to commit to donating any of those items to the swap?

E-mails sent to:
Em61210
Mom2Brooke
MySportsTeamsStink

There have been some new swappers who've signed up so make sure you look at the list I just updated today to make sure you get a hold of the right swappers.

MySportsTeamsStink -- you're coming in after us (we check out on the 10th) so I will leave the fridge at luggage services for you! Hope you have a great trip!!

I just added a new swapper who will be there before MySportsTeamsStink. I just sent you an e-mai: )

Got your email! Thanks!!

I will bring page protectors, & tape. I also already placed my order with Garden Grocers and can't remember if I ordered wipes or not (I most likely did).. if so I'll definately leave them!

Hi, We are interested in a swap for the dates of 4/27 to 5/4, please let me know if this time is available, would be happy to be part of such a great thing.
thanks!

Why so quiet in here?

With POP having fridges now, I'd like to be removed from swap.

And thank you again Krystal.

JD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter