Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

I want to join in on this swap for February 11th until the 15th. I am trying to get my post count up to 10 so my PM will be sent to you.

Just getting ready for our first Epcot day and thought I'd post a supplies update... Previous swap went smoothly, received the fridge as planned.

Currently the swap contains the following...

Hard goods: Fridge, toaster oven, coffee maker, toaster, 3 ceramic coffee mugs.
Soft goods: 2 pounds of Folgers coffee, almost 200 coffee filters, paper bowls and plates.
50+ disinfectant wipes.
Enough tape remaining for a few swaps.

Needed:
Blank paper.
If anyone can fold down and bring a box approx. 2'Wx2'Lx3'H that would be a good thing or some corrugated cardboard to wrap around or line the existing box.

There are a few other items... Sponge, rain poncho and tin foil.

Thanks again,
AD

Needed:
Blank paper.
If anyone can fold down and bring a box approx. 2'Wx2'Lx3'H that would be a good thing or some corrugated cardboard to wrap around or line the existing box.

I'll pack paper tonight and also look around for a box to bring - we are driving so transporting it shouldn't be a problem.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Just getting ready for our first Epcot day and thought I'd post a supplies update... Previous swap went smoothly, received the fridge as planned.

Currently the swap contains the following...

Hard goods: Fridge, toaster oven, coffee maker, toaster, 3 ceramic coffee mugs.
Soft goods: 2 pounds of Folgers coffee, almost 200 coffee filters, paper bowls and plates.
50+ disinfectant wipes.
Enough tape remaining for a few swaps.

Needed:
Blank paper.

There are a few other items... Sponge, rain poncho and tin foil.

Thanks again,
AD

Thanks for the update! It's good to know what we have and what we still need!

So do the toaster, toaster oven, coffee pot and everything else fit IN the fridge? Are they in a separate box? In the same box as the fridge but not IN the fridge?

What a fabulous idea! Just discovered the 'swap' threads and I know this is last minute, but we check in on Jan 27 and check out Feb 4 ... any chance the frig is free?

Just want to post a quick THANK YOU to Krystal and everyone else involved in keeping this swap going!

Everything went smoothly and the fridge is now in luggage storage.

The flaps on the fridge box 'ramp up' the toaster oven box so it is one package. The toaster and coffee maker are in the fridge. 3 ceramic mugs are in the toaster oven.

Thanks again,
Auto Dub

What a fabulous idea! Just discovered the 'swap' threads and I know this is last minute, but we check in on Jan 27 and check out Feb 4 ... any chance the frig is free?

Well . . . .the only problem with that is that the fridge is sitting in LS right now waiting for the swapper who will check in on Feb 4th.

If you want to contact Em61210 and get their info you MAY be able to get it out of LS on the 27th. Em61210 arrives on Feb 4th so you could hand over the fridge then.

Let me know if you get a hold of Em61210 and we can go from there.

Just want to post a quick THANK YOU to Krystal and everyone else involved in keeping this swap going!

Everything went smoothly and the fridge is now in luggage storage.

The flaps on the fridge box 'ramp up' the toaster oven box so it is one package. The toaster and coffee maker are in the fridge. 3 ceramic mugs are in the toaster oven.

Thanks again,
Auto Dub

Thanks for the update! Glad it went smoothly and thank you for letting us know what's with the fridge now.:goodvibes

I believe that Em61210 arrives on March 4, not Feb 4. The fridge will be in luggage storage til the Jan 22 and picked up by lledman til the 28th. I will be taking it from Jan 28th to Feb 3rd.

Thanks,

Cyberjyd

I believe that Em61210 arrives on March 4, not Feb 4. The fridge will be in luggage storage til the Jan 22 and picked up by lledman til the 28th. I will be taking it from Jan 28th to Feb 3rd.

Thanks,

Cyberjyd

LOL, you are 100% right. Sorry. It's been a long day filled with screaming, crying, kids. My mind is shot.;)

There is no opening until Feb 21st. Sorry for the mix up.

LOL, you are 100% right. Sorry. It's been a long day filled with screaming, crying, kids. My mind is shot.;)

There is no opening until Feb 21st. Sorry for the mix up.

Aww, been there. Still there at times :rolleyes:
Hope your day gets better. :hug:

My PM wouldn't go through. Looks like the days April 9- 14, 2012 are open? Please sign me up!?

Will keep trying to PM you.

:goodvibes

Thanks for organizing such a cool swap!!
We were at Pop the first week of Jan and the swap worked out perfectly!!
I will def recommend your swap!!
Thanks again!

Aww, been there. Still there at times :rolleyes:
Hope your day gets better. :hug:

My PM wouldn't go through. Looks like the days April 9- 14, 2012 are open? Please sign me up!?

Will keep trying to PM you.

:goodvibes

Thanks. Some days are better than others, that's for sure.

I saw that you tried sending me some PM's. I cleared out my in-box so you should be able to send it now

Thanks for organizing such a cool swap!!
We were at Pop the first week of Jan and the swap worked out perfectly!!
I will def recommend your swap!!
Thanks again!

Great! Glad it worked out well for you!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter