Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

so will pop have fridges in all rooms? we are staying in a standard room.

They are getting them now. They are regular sized small fridges with no freezer compartments. Check out the POP info thread for photos. I believe all value resorts are to have them by the end of April. They started first with POP. :goodvibes

I have closed my swap after over 5 years. I don't see the need to maintain it only for the freezer compartment. I was able to use my own swap 6 times but I am very glad we now have an in-room fridge (and freee WiFi!) Thanks Disney.

I just got off the phone with Pop Century. The CM told me that all the rooms have refridgerators (she called them coolers...I think she may use the terms "boot" and "lift" everyday as well).

Thank you for doing this swap! Im happy POP finally has free fridges :) It will make thinks a little bit easier now :)

Thank you everyone who has participated in my swap in the past! It has been bitter sweet but I have decided to close down this swap. It looks like it won't be needed since Pop has added fridges to the rooms. If anyone would like to take the fridge or pass it on to a local charity you are welcome to do so!

Thank you for running the swap! We've taken three trips over the past three trips and these fridge swaps have been wonderful! I hope you know how appreciated your work has been!

Thank you everyone who has participated in my swap in the past! It has been bitter sweet but I have decided to close down this swap. It looks like it won't be needed since Pop has added fridges to the rooms. If anyone would like to take the fridge or pass it on to a local charity you are welcome to do so!

Thanks Krystalleigh1 for all of your hard work in keeping this swap running!! I've used the fridge in the past and I just wanted to say "Thank you!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter