Kroger 4x fuel points on gift cards

Disney Princess

Member Since Day 1
Our Kroger is doing 4x rewards on gift cards this weekend. We're in Texas, but check your location. We're one week away from prepaying some meals at Disney (CRT and HDDR), so we might as well cash in on fuel rewards. Hope it helps someone here!

This is exactly what we ended up doing. Seemed like the most savings I could get. We purchased 3 $500 gift cards and got enough fuel points to fill up 3 times (35 gallons each time) for $.01 a gallon. Savings of $70 per gift card with our current gas price of about $2.00 a gallon, so $14 savings per $100 (since most people purchase $100 gift cards that's a good starting point for me to compare apples to apples)

This is exactly what we ended up doing. Seemed like the most savings I could get. We purchased 3 $500 gift cards and got enough fuel points to fill up 3 times (35 gallons each time) for $.01 a gallon. Savings of $70 per gift card with our current gas price of about $2.00 a gallon, so $14 savings per $100 (since most people purchase $100 gift cards that's a good starting point for me to compare apples to apples)

Were those set $500 amounts or the cards where you choose the amount?

I bought the "choose the amount" kind once and didn't receive fuel rewards for it.

I bought the "choose the amount" kind once and didn't receive fuel rewards for it.

It was the choose the amount card, up to $500. We did get the fuel points, I wonder why you didn't? If it was recently then I would contact Kroger management and ask about it and get them to give you the points.

I had this same thing happen to me! It was not on a Disney gift card, but a Tractor Supply one. I noticed it had given me ZERO fuel points for my purchase. I had purchased 2 variable load gift cards and put $500 each. On a normal day, without the promotion, you're supposed to get 2x fuel points. Anyways, I logged into my Kroger account and contacted customer service. I gave them as much info as I could as far as date/time of transaction, amount, etc. They contacted me within a few days and said that it must have happened because they were variable load gift cards, but that they were going to put the points into my account. I now have the fuel points that I was supposed to get weeks ago, so it's worth a shot sending them an email! And if you bought during 4x promotion, definitely mention that in your comments.

I've never had problems with the choose your amount cards.
I hadn't either--until last month. That's just what the customer service rep. mentioned. I think it was a temporary glitch or something. You're supposed to get fuel points, just like the fixed amount cards.

I hadn't either--until last month. That's just what the customer service rep. mentioned. I think it was a temporary glitch or something. You're supposed to get fuel points, just like the fixed amount cards.
Hopefully they got it fixed. My Kroger almost never has $25 cards in stock and I have to buy the choose your amount ones to get $25

Did you download the coupon? I frequently use this promotion and I always have to download a coupon.
I didn't have to download a coupon. I just put in my phone number as my alt-ID and then checked out normally. It worked flawlessly for me but it sounds like Kroger customer service is good so if I had an issue I would call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter