Kristine's Door Magnet Designs PART 2

Page 2

diane328.jpg

This one is WONDERful Kristine! :lmao: Can i get some for our Vow Renewal Cruise??

Joe, Jennifer, Jackie and Joey
The Packard Family
Teegan and Emma
Melissa
The Leda Family

Thanks so much!!

MaryJPixie2.jpg

MaryJPixie4.jpg

MaryJPixie3.jpg

Hello, I was wondering if you could do a few for me....we are sailing the Magic....
Could you do a few sailing the Magic featuring: Mommy, Daddy and Little G...

on the princess mouse ear design, could you do Little G on the right ear....

On the black and purple tink design, could you put Mommy....

Thank you soooooo much, my DD3 is going to LOOOOOVE THIS!!! :love: :flower3: Mary

LuvtheEars.jpg

LuvtheEars2.jpg

Hi there!

These are great! Can I make a request please:

Can I get one with "Cruising the Magic" and "Cruising the Wonder" Featuring The Harwood Family.

We are cruising the Magic in Sept, but I'm planning ahead for our Wonder cruise next year.

Thank you!

Tiffany

I really like the Cruising the Wonder with the mickey bubble head and was wondering if you would mind personalizing a few for me.
featuring
The Kibbe, Roberson and Scheibeck families
( we are all cruising together so it can all be on one)

I moved the requests I had on the other thread. I hope that is ok. This way they were all together.
Black and White Arial bubble mickey head with Jo-Ann
Nemo bubble mickey head w/ Robert

I would greatly appreciate it.
I am not in a big hurry. So please take your time on them. I know you are very busy and I understand.
Thank you for all you do for us.
Thanks,
disneykibbes5

Hollyc.jpg

can you do this one with Kaitlyn in one ear and Courtney in the other and instead of the original writing could you put Our First Disney Cruise?

You are very talented and I am sure I will find one for my son and for my 40th birthday. We are not going until 9/09 so you can take your time with this.

It will be our family's first cruise so I am learning about all of this neat stuff :thumbsup2

Thank you SO much!!!

Pinky3.jpg

pinky3a.jpg

Kristine:

You are awesome.

Could you do the following for me? We cruise Oct 4.

Pirate Mickey Head with skelton Zac on the ear

Cruising the Magic (w/Mickey bubble) Featuring Rick, Debbie & Zac

Thank you so much for the Pixie Dust. :wizard: :cheer2:

Hi, Kristen.

I'm so glad to see you're back! Its no surprise your designs are so popular - you are one talented lady.

If you could pull these together, it would be most appreciated. We cruise late Sept 08. In fact, you're on the Magic right before us!! (We're on the double dip that was originally scheduled to be the 1st cruise out of dry dock. Now, you get to be on that 1st cruise. :) )

Minnie & Mickey wedding: 'Bill & Rhonda' in one ear, 'celebrating 15 years' in the other
I'm a princess, too: Emmie
pirate Mickey: Bill in one ear, Rhonda in the other
pirate Minnie: Emmie
Minnie & Mickey cruising the Magic featuring: Bill, Rhonda & Emmie, The Goodwin family (if you can do this w/our names on one line & the family name on the next w/o it looking funky, that would be great. otherwise, just our 1st names)
Ship in a bottle: Magic, featuring The Goodwin family

Thanks so very much!!!

pgfour.jpg

Hi Kristine,

We're from your neck of the woods (about an hour NW of Chicago)!

Your designs are spectacular!!!:worship:

Would you be able to do the "Bubble Mickey" for our November cruise? We're on the Magic -- featuring Bill, Cheri & Jessalyn

Thank you soooo much for your help!

If you are still taking requests I would love a couple of your signs. They are so awesome

Cruising the Wonder featuring the Fox Family

Cruising the Wonder featuring the Barker Family

Thank you in advance!

Amy

May i request the Cruising the Magic, the 1st one with Mickey and Minnie.

The wording if you could...

Feb 28th - Mar 7th
Lauren's 'Wish" Cruise

Thanks so much in advance!!

Your designs are awesome. Would love it if you could do one for me! Would like Cruising the Magic with Mickey and Minnie in the corner, saying the Sinnott Family. Thank you so much. Do you do anything with High School Musical?

You designs are awesome.

Could you do the wedding one with Denine & Jerry, celebrating 17 years

Also, the Princess one with Kaleigh

Do you have a good idea for celebrating our 10th DCL cruise? We have been on the Wonder once, the rest were all on the Magic.

Thanks in advance. We cruise in October.

As promised, I said I would start up again mid-August.

I am going to start up slowly because everyone has not gone back to school yet. I will add more designs4 as more time becomes available.

Kristine :) :) :)

CURRENT DESIGNS UP FOR PERSONALIZATION

50jpg.jpg

hollyc9.jpg

Hollyc2.jpg

Hollyc3.jpg

Can I make a few Request Please
Can I get the Grumoy one to Say Dad and Cruising the Wonder
Can I get the skeleton to say Glen Allen Halloween on the Wonder
Can I get the Mickey to say Jimmy Halloween on the Wonder
Can I get Minnie to say Holly Cruiseing the Wonder
:thanks:
Could I get these request Please!!!:worship:

Wow, you're designs are awesome!!!! I would like to request:
1. Cruising the magic featuring Labao Family (the one with mickey & minnie on the upper left).
2. Pirate skeleton (just plain no names/ no pirate & princess party)
3. Pirate mickey also plain
4. Pirate minnie also plain

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Hi Kristine -

It's very exciting to see that you are back designing! I really enjoyed your trip report - THAT sounded like the trip of a lifetime. Totally amazing. My family and I are leaving on the Wonder this upcoming weekend - any chance you could do a "Cruising the Wonder" with the picture of the ship and Mickey/Minnie in the corner with Missy, Rhys, Logan, Conner and Hayden? If you have time to do it by Friday the 22nd, that would be awesome. Otherwise - I totally understand that you've got a lot going on.

Thanks!!

Missy :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter