KrispyKreme

walter69

Earning My Ears
Why didn't someone tell me there are KrispyKremes on the breakfast buffet at Cape May Cafe?

We just returned from a week at BCV and I had planned to go to the KrispyKreme shop on Rte 192 for a 'fix', until I discovered them on the buffet.

Yes it's just 4 varieties, but it beats the heck out of spending close to an hour going down to the shop and back...

Do all the breakfast buffets at WDW have them? or is ti just Cape May Cafe?

Thoughts/Comments pls

I believe they are also at Roaring Forks at the Wilderness Lodge.

If you are staying at Beach Club or Boardwalk you can also get them by the box from the gas station nearby. Get there early however because the bus drivers clean them out fast!

I've had them at Cape May, but they are also sold at Gasparilla Grill at the GF. Only one (or maybe two) variety, though.

Debbie

On my last trip to OKW I noticed that Goodings had at least three different varieties of Krispy Kreme's on hand in their bakery dept.

Yes, we bought some at the big Exxon station near dt disney.

Also, boxed ones are available at the new Winn-Dixie near Crossroads.

Herc.

They're also available at Tubbi's Buffeteria at the Dolphin! :)

Got them at Captain Cooks at the Poly,and as previously mentioned, Donalds. I also heard Chef Mickeys has them, but the last time I was there, I didnt know what KKs were, so I didnt notice.

So glad to hear that WDW has Krispy Kremes!!

Since we have stock in both I cant think of a more perfect union.

They are totally at Roaring Forks @ WL!!! Of course they don't quite compare to hot, fresh ones but they were still pretty good...

If you put them in the microwave for just a FEW seconds (ie, 7-8), they taste more like fresh baked. Yummy!
WARNING --- they get real hot, real quick in the microwave and you can burn your mouth.

I had them at the ASMu a couple of years ago.

They sell McDonalds fries in the parks now. Can we dream of a day when they have that conveyor belt with hot dripping Krispy Kremes somewhere on Main Street?

Karen

They did not have them at our last several stays at the All Stars. We went to WDW 6 times last year and only found them at the AKL in January. Not at Dixie Landing or any of the A/S. I keep hoping they bring them back.

They were also at Chef Mickey's last June. I have a hard enough time not going down the street to get some!:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter