Kosher Drinks/Food in Galaxy’s Edge

NYHeel

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if any of the drinks in Galaxy’s Edge, like the blue milk, are certified kosher? Any of the food?

I’m not sure if there are any real restaurants in GE anyway so my question may not be relevant to food but I’m more asking about the drinks. Would like to try some of the drinks but I’ve been unable to find anything on the kosher status of the drinks online so far. I do know that Disney does a reasonably good job of keeping track of which snacks they sell are kosher so I’m hopeful they may have that info for the GE unique drinks.

The main 2 food options are both quick service.
Thanks. I'm mostly asking about the Star Wars specialty drinks. Just wondering if anyone has done the legwork to try and find out if any of them have a Kosher certification.

Does anyone know if any of the drinks in Galaxy’s Edge, like the blue milk, are certified kosher? Any of the food?

I’m not sure if there are any real restaurants in GE anyway so my question may not be relevant to food but I’m more asking about the drinks. Would like to try some of the drinks but I’ve been unable to find anything on the kosher status of the drinks online so far. I do know that Disney does a reasonably good job of keeping track of which snacks they sell are kosher so I’m hopeful they may have that info for the GE unique drinks.

Disneyland and Walt Disney World’s Disney Hollywood Stydios Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge claim that their Blue Milk and Green Milk are 100% Vegan. Vegan’s don’t eat meat or fish or dairy of any kind. A Vegan diet is a kosher diet. That would make me think that Galaxy’s Edge Blue/ Green Milk are most likely kosher. Actually certified kosher - I don’t know. If you find out let me know.
Disneyland or Disney Hollywood Studios Galaxy’s Edge has restaurants - quick service and sit down Call rhe desired resort to make dining arrangements. They can accommodate Kosher consumers with a strictly certified Glatt Kosher Meal at most of the park’s restaurants. They advertise to make reservations 24 hours in advance. I recommend to make them 3 days in advance.
Galaxy’s Edge is not reopen yet in Disneyland at the time I’m posting this (Nov 25, 2020). Galaxy’s Edge is open in Florida’s Disney Hollywood Studios Theme Park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter