Korissa's Magical MAW/GKTW PTR....4 HUGE Big Give (2-18-11)..page 40

I sent you a facebook request (mickey mouse dj is my profile pic :) ) Have a great trip.

IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!

Have an AMAZING TIME!!!! I hope time goes slowly so you can enjoy all of the fun!

Have an amazing trip!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Safe Travels!
Thank you Erika:hug:
Hi Kris,

Love your shirts and you did a great job with the iron ons that Allison made for you! Your group will look fantastic in them.

The weather forecast for the next 10 days looks sunny and around 80 degrees. Hopefully that doesn't change for you!

Today will be a busy day for me but I wanted to post this to wish you and the family a wonderful fun filled time together on your trip! Everyone must be busting with excitement because you are all leaving tomorrow!!! :yay:

I'll be looking forward to your trip report when you get back!

Gail
Thank you Gail:hug: This will be a dream wish thanks to you:love:
Kris, sent you my FB request....hope you want to be my friend :lmao: can't wait to see your updates and photos!!

your trip is finally here!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:
have a safe journey.... :goodvibes
enjoy every second... :cloud9:
take lots of pictures....:thumbsup2
drink plenty of water....:drinking:
laugh, dance, sing.....:dance3:
take a few minutes each day to take it all in .... popcorn:::mickeybar
people watch from a bench, can be quite entertaining....:cool2:

the kids must be :jumping1:
hope its filled with magic, fun, laughes and happiness!!!!

:goodvibes:hug::goodvibes:hug::goodvibes
Thank you Lisa:hug: We will do everything you posted.
LOVE the shirts!
I am sending you a focebook request I would love to follow your trip. I hope you guys are having a great time!
Thank you:hug:

I want to thank everyone for there support you have given us over the last 8 months. I wouldn't of known what to do without this board:love:. All the friends I have made in these 8 months have been amazing and the continued friendship.

A special Thank you for all the Big Givers. I can't say enough for all you have done for us. You all made Korissa's Make a Wish extra special:lovestruc

A Big Thank you goes out to Gail for making Korissa's wish come true.:love:

You are so welcome....being a part of Korissa's Big Give gave me so much joy!
sending lots of pixie dust for a most magical trip!!! enjoy every second!!

We are on our way to LAX!!!

4b0d2cbf.jpg

Cool start to your trip!!! ridin' in style :cool1:
have so much fun!!!!

Your trip has started! :banana::banana: Look at the huge smiles on the kids faces next to that stretch limo! Have a safe flight and a wonderful :tink: time!

You're welcome :hug:! Thanks for letting us get to know you and your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter