• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Re-opening on November 1st, ADR's now available

Stopped by for dessert & Lapu Lapu only (sorry anyone looking for meal reviews!).

Food looked good at the table next to us though. Potstickers looked & smelled great (too bad we don’t eat pork) and the sushi portion looked generous.

7FCFAC9E-83E8-446B-A479-2C2339E157F0.jpeg

The desert glasses are only $5 and just perfect for people who don’t like massive or overly sweet desserts. The coconut one was good, but my preference was the key lime. It was super citrusy (key lime plus the blood orange compote) but not ridiculously sweet either.

A49A9974-4B61-44C6-8C5C-B1DC22E5AC48.jpeg

As for the renos themselves, I’d probably have to see before & after photos to tell the difference. Layout was basically identical. Floor tile looked freshly sealed? Idk. Looked like some bare space on some walls still.

D5A21D09-D9D2-4121-A941-95392F91A87D.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter