Kohl's Veterans Day Sale 2018

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by sksjasams, Nov 6, 2018.

1. sksjasams

sksjasams DIS Veteran

Has anyone heard any dates/details about this year's Veterans Day Sale at Kohl's?
    Typically, one of the best days of the year to shop there.

Too bad they don't allow coupons on toys anymore though...

2. Lvsdisney

Lvsdisney DIS Veteran

Nov 11th and 12th. $10 off $25 code VETERANS, 30% off with Kohls Charge APPLE30, free shipping with Kohls Charge MVCFREENOV

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. sksjasams

sksjasams DIS Veteran

Perfect - thank you!!

Lvsdisney likes this.
  5. mmbrad02

mmbrad02 DIS Veteran

I got so much Christmas shopping done last year during this sale! Hoping to do the same this year!

Ngwira, CoP Luv and Lvsdisney like this.
  6. Lvsdisney

Lvsdisney DIS Veteran

Me too! I am bummed that toys are not included this year, but I've been trying to stay away from toys as gifts anyway, so this will force my hand!

CoP Luv likes this.
  7. McKelly

McKelly DIS Veteran

I thought I read the sale starts tomorrow - minus the VETERANS code obviously. Do the prices change from the start of the sale to Sunday and Monday? Debating if I should chance sizes and colors selling out...

8. Lvsdisney

Lvsdisney DIS Veteran

My suggestion to that is buy it tomorrow and then check on Sunday to see if you can get a better deal. If you can, return what you bought already.

9. McKelly

McKelly DIS Veteran

Well, I guess I have been misinformed. Not a great sale, at least for the things I need. I guess I am waiting until Sunday after all!

10. MomToOne

MomToOne DIS Veteran

Start looking for fillers now! The really cheap/easy to find stuff will sell out fast, so I find it's better to find less expensive things that I actually have a use for in advance. Think stocking stuffers :) I hate how everything I want to buy is $24.99, and that even the off-brand beauty items these days are excluded from the coupon - I used to get lots of stocking stuffers for DD18 from that category during this sale - but it is what it is. It's still an amazing sale, and I love that Kohl's does it.

sksjasams likes this.
  11. elleavon

elleavon Earning My Ears

Scented wax melts are $2.99. Will make a nice filler.

wendow likes this.
  12. Daisy may

Daisy may Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if lee jean are excluded from the discount like Levi are and can you do the sale more then once on line

13. sksjasams

sksjasams DIS Veteran

I don't know about the Lee jeans, but yes, in past years you could do multiple orders for as close to $25 that you could get them.

14. Windixon

Windixon Earning My Ears

I know I have been able to use the discounts on multiple orders in the past.
    I did notice on the coupon I received in the mail for the VETERANS code says may only be used once. Can't remember if it said that in the past, or if that is meant for once per order, or per account?

15. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Lee jeans are not excluded.

16. Daisy may

Daisy may Earning My Ears

Thank you only jean my husband will wear

17. mmbrad02

mmbrad02 DIS Veteran

I'm not sure why, but I'm like super excited and anxious for Sunday for this sale! Like a kid at Christmas - haha. Just tried this morning - if you google Kohls Filler items, you can find cheaper items to hit that $25 mark. I found a link with lots of $1-5 items.

18. Lvsdisney

Lvsdisney DIS Veteran

Me too!! I keep wishing it was tomorrow.:rotfl2:
    I've been adding things to my list and hoping that the prices dont change too much because I'm trying to get as close to $25 per transaction as possible. Can't wait!!

StephMK likes this.
  19. Dakota731

Dakota731 DIS Veteran

What are some bargains y’all are finding?

20. StephMK

StephMK DIS Veteran

Me too! I have several items in my cart. I need to write them down so that I can split the orders tomorrow without forgetting something. I think I like this sale better than T-day and stocked up on lots of basics last year. Thankfully, I don't need as much this year but love a great deal!

21. CoP Luv

CoP Luv DIS Veteran

Can you share the link? Thanks!!

I am really looking forward to this too! I think I did 16 orders online last year. Too bad toys are excluded!