Kohls... I knew this day would come

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Lvsdisney, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Lvsdisney

Lvsdisney DIS Veteran

ETA: Apparently the 30 off code I found was a specific code for only certain people, but there was another code I could use. crisp30

Kohl's must have updated their system online and now you can't use a kohl's charge discount code that they didn't send you :sad: It has been such a nice ride getting to use the 30% every time, regardless of what I was sent. Now, when I try to apply the code to my bag, I get this message "the offer can't be applied. Provided profile doesn't match restrictions of the offer.":sad:

I'm sad. I usually look forward to the good deal at Veteran's Day. It may not be such a good deal this year...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. mommy2allyandaveri

mommy2allyandaveri DIS Veteran

That's a huge bummer!! I have such a love/hate relationship with kohl's. Literally every single order I place on line get's screwed up in some way shape or form.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. mommy2allyandaveri

I just tried crip30 and it worked. Try that one.

5. Lvsdisney

Lvsdisney DIS Veteran

Yay! I searched for another 30 off code but didn't find one. Thanks! (crisp30)

6. Graciegirl5

Graciegirl5 Mouseketeer

I know it was just a typo and I do it all the time, but just for clarity, it's crisp30. :flower1: And my mom was able to use it today even though hers was a 15% off. I do dread the day they update their system, though!

Edit: I see someone else posted the same thing.

7. CalDisneyMomof2

CalDisneyMomof2 DIS Veteran

Two other codes good for today: ONEDAY10 (only for today $10 off $50) and FALL4MVC (free shipping off any order). Just bought 3 shirts, pair of sandals and shoes for $34 with tax! Woo hoo!

wendow likes this.
  8. mommy2allyandaveri

9. mama&me

mama&me Earning My Ears

Also try FALL4MVC for free shipping.

10. kymom99

kymom99 DIS Veteran

I just placed an order with all the suggestions here. What would have costed 75 cost about 45. I got the tee shipping, used crisp30, and a $10 off plus $5 rewards and a $2.50 kohls cash from a return. Some of those were in my wallet but the crisp30 and feee shipping I entered myself and they worked.

CalDisneyMomof2 and Lvsdisney like this.
  11. Dakota731

Dakota731 DIS Veteran

I love Kohls and spend a ton there however someone just said you can’t use coupons on toys any more! Is that true or was it just for this one sale yesterday? I get half my Christmas toys from them :(

12. Keli

Keli <font color=darkcoral>We're smarter than the avera

I shouldn't have read this thread, I just remembered a couple things I've been wanting to get so I ran to Kohls' site and now I'm a little poorer, lol. But I did get to use both the codes mentioned on this site which were better than the one I got in the mail so there's that :)

Lvsdisney likes this.
  13. Malibustyle23

Malibustyle23 DIS Veteran

Yes, that is true. I saw it on the last coupon I used and the cashier told me it was true when I was just trying to add random things to get checked out to meet the coupon threshold. She said they will no longer allow coupons on toys.

14. kymom99

kymom99 DIS Veteran

Their coupons are starting to remind me of Macy's

15. DisneyHardin

DisneyHardin DIS Veteran

I know what you mean. I used to shop at Macy's a ton. I don't anymore because I don't think there are buy maybe 3 items in the entire store that you can actually use their coupons on.

Anne34 likes this.