Kohl's discount postcards?

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
Did anyone get a post card last weekend for a discount at Kohls?

A few of my neighbors did but most of us did not. I was talking to one neighbor and she said that her DH got 30% off but she didn't get anything. They have separate accounts. She has the gold and his is standard. The other person that I spoke with also has the standard card and she got 30% as well.

I wonder if it's a promo that they are running for those with standard cards?:confused3

If you go to the store they will give you a peel off coupon for 15, 20, or 30% off. It lasts through the weekend, I think. I got a 30%!!:cool1: and it is good on regular, sale, and clearance stuff.

My card was 30% so I intend to shop all the clearance items on Friday for some real buys:thumbsup2

I just got a catalog with 20% off in the mail today.
I'm guessing that they were probably mailed at the same time as the postcards but took longer to get here.

I just got a sales catalog with a 30% discount coupon! yeah!

You just never know what discount you will get, the last one I got was for 15%. I will say that I have received the 30% 3x this year... in the past it was very rare. I mostly remember getting 20% coupons.

I think it's completely random. I have a gold account and that does not guarantee any certain percentage.

I have received 15% too. When I get a 15%, I leave that coupon at home and take a chance of getting a better discount at the store. They have them at the register, and there's always a chance of pulling better than 15%.

I got a good postcard discount over a week ago, I'm guessing it was because I'd put over 2k on my Kohls card in a week. I'm outfitting a cabin. I usually don't spend nearly that much!!
I also recieved the catalog with the discount cpn. Like someone else said, I got 15% off but will go without it to see if I draw a better discount.
Did you know on the website you can use 2 discount codes at checkout?!:)

I got a flyer with a 15%, it's my first flyer in 1.5 years as it took Kohl's that long to update my address, though they didn't have a problem sending my credit card statements.

I think after all that time I deserve a 30%.

Did you know on the website you can use 2 discount codes at checkout?!:)

I see that on the web site but when I try to enter a second code, it tells me that I can not use that code with the first one. How do you get two codes to work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter