Kohl's 30% coupon code

Grumpy's Wife

Dollar Tree gal here
Does anyone have a Kohl's 30% off coupon code they can share? I usually get a 30% off code in the mail but this time I got 20% which is "SMARTYPANTS" if anyone would like to use it. I'm purchasing a few things and would love the 30% off code. Thanks in advance for sharing if you have one. :)

SLUSHIE is the 30% off code. If you happen to be buying kid's clothes or kid's shoes BTSKIDS10 for $10 off a $30 kid's purchase. I just bought my kids their back to school shoes, a pair of Vans and a pair of Converse, originally $85 plus tax for both and wound up paying $33.54 for both!

I always buy whatever the minimum is for free shipping. I then return the unnecessary items at the Kohl's store.

Haven't seen any for free shipping lately (other than the standard free shipping with minimum purchase offer), but remember, you can stack up to 4 coupons, so keep an eye out for the $ off purchase, and $ off specific department, since one of each can be combined with the percent off coupons. Pickup in store is also a good way to buy online and avoid shipping if you have a KOHLS nearby...

The free shipping code is normally FREE4MVC. I think it's working now (but haven't actually checked, so YMMV)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter