Knott's Berry/Scary in October?

Aspencreek

Mouseketeer
Planning an October Disneyland trip and thinking about hitting Knott's for a day. Never been there in the fall and I'm wondering if you can do a normal day at the park when they have the Scary Farm stuff going on. Is that like an add-on after hours or only certain day? We aren't interested in doing all the Scary farm maze/jump scare stuff so I don't want to plan a day there if you can't avoid that part of it. Can't find that info on Knott's website so hoping someone knows the deal. Thanks!

to the best of my knowledge, Scary Farm is an after hours event and you can still buy tickets to visit the park during the day. You'll have to exit before the event starts. A different website says it runs from 7pm-1am on select nights.

Yes, it's after hours only and there are no scareactors during the day. They will close early and there are decorations up but mostly family friendly. On weekends they have trick or treat trails for the kids in Camp Snoopy with no separate fee. Same with Universal, though they leave scary props out during the day and my younger son refused to go at all in October one year because he found them too scary to walk by!

Yes I can confirm they will be open during the day. They will close an hour before Scary Farm starts, so 6pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter