Knotts Berry Farm

disneyfreak75

Mouseketeer
Do you think that a couple of adults would enjoy KBF? i went with my family a long time ago (when i was a teen, back 10+ yrs ago) so don't know if it has changed. It is hard to compare to DL so I think i wasn't that impressed with it...??

The last tiime we went was about 3 years ago and we had an ok time but I remember thinking we would much rather be at Disneyland!! Now, if we were to go to KBF it would probably only be for their Halloween event..Knott's Scary Farm. We still enjoy going to that even those we're 30.
Anyway, it's not that KBF is all that bad but it just doesn't have that Disney charm. Plus, it seems like the crowds are different as well. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me free tickets I'd still go and hang out but it's just so hard spending my money there when Disney has so much more to offer.

I just saw that this thread was in the wrong forum and moved it over to Southern California Theme Parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!