Kitchens & Traveling with Dietary Restrictions

Ms.TomMorrow

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I hope everyone is staying self and healthy during these times! I am planning on traveling to Disneyland Paris some time next year. I have dietary restrictions to the point where aside from french fries and maybe a side salad , foreign Disney Park food is out of the picture for me.

I traveled to Tokyo Disney Resort last summer and was fine, as I shopped at the markets in the nearby Ikspiari. With that being said, I definitely have the least knowledge about Disneyland Paris. I have just begun my research, but figured turning to the knowledgeable people on the forums would help me out greatly!

Does anyone have hotel/airbnb recommendations near Disneyland Paris that have kitchens/kitchenettes? Also, are there markets near buy for me to go grocery shopping? Thanks!

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
There is a supermarket, Auchan, in the shopping center nearby Val D'Europe.
Or if you stay in Bussy-St. Georges there are some small supermarkets near the train stations., Carrefour

Val D'Europe is 1 stop from DLP, Bussy is 2 stops.

I don't do AirBNB, but there should be plenty in the area.
About 10 years ago, I did stay in a vacation home nearby with a kitchen, but I can't remember the name anymore. But for that one you needed to have a car. There was no public transport nearby.

CynBeth

DIS Veteran
We were there last summer. I have family members with food allergies and ate at Walt’s and Chez Remy which did a great job accommodating.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.