Kitchen Sink?

TY31088

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me more about the Kitchen Sink ice cream dessert they serve at Beaches and Cream? Thanks

Ty

I have a picture in my sig. This past week we met two others Dis Board posters there, and they each got the Kitchen Sink. We (hubby and I) shared a bananna split..more than enough for us. One of the people with us had a teen daughter, who asked if she could watch it being made. Since they weren't crowded, they allowed her to make theirs, and even presented her with a certificate. It was a lot of fun watching her excitement.

Just as an aside, all of the waitresses/waitors now confirm that you will not be able to get it when the next connection vouchers come out with the new dates. They all agree it's just been an awful waste. The vouchers are still a great deal with just regular ice cream.

On our third visit last week, we were told that 22 people came in together and ordered 11 KS's. They are only set up for 8, and felt they needed to save dishes for other diners, and were refused, unless they wanted to wait for other members of their party to finish with the special bowls. He said they got a couple KS's and were persuaded to get individual ice creams instead.

I personally feel it's a melty, squishy mess within 10 minutes.

Ty,
Check out my post for Kitchen Sink!!!! it's here on the restaurant board, there are great pics and plenty of reviews!!!

Mom2of2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter