Kingdom Tower DVC at the Contemporary (Orlando Sentinel 2/26/08)

nice find :thumbsup2

"An early point-chart submitted by Disney to the state -- Disney Vacation Club owners buy points from the company, which they then redeem for rooms, though they must buy through a "home resort" -- shows guests will have to spend more points to rent one- and two-bedroom units at the Kingdom Tower than any of Disney's other existing time shares."

So who can find the point chart first?

Maybe the time has come for all CRV hopefuls to finally celebrate for sure:goodvibes

exciting...as i leave for work that is interesting. have a great day all

I found this interesting.

Glaser predicted that Disney will choose to market the Contemporary time shares "as more of an upscale product." An early point-chart submitted by Disney to the state -- Disney Vacation Club owners buy points from the company, which they then redeem for rooms, though they must buy through a "home resort" -- shows guests will have to spend more points to rent one- and two-bedroom units at the Kingdom Tower than any of Disney's other existing time shares.

In a further step toward cementing the new tower's status as a time-share resort, Disney has created a new condominium association that would manage the resort once units are sold off to individual owners. State records show that the "Kingdom Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort Condominium Association" was formally incorporated Jan. 9.

I wonder how that will all play out. :scratchin "status" and a "new condominium association????

Oh, And you all were so wrong!!! The monorail access is on the 5th floor!:lmao: not the 4th! ;)
popcorn::

Oh, thanks! I honestly didn't know that! :blush: I don't own *yet*. I would like to eventually. It's hard to use it from Singapore, though. ;) Maybe in a few years.

Save some KTCR* for me! (or KTV, or KTCRV, or whatever you'll call it!)

*Kingdom Tower Contemporary Resort

They're building a new DVC resort at the Contemporary??!!??:thumbsup2

Why hasn't anyone been talking about this????? :confused3 No wonder they say DVC is Disney's best kept secret!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :laughing:

No, but the article said that the points chart submitted by Disney will require higher points to reserve than any other resort! Ouch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter