Kingdom Hearts

crazymadness1990

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else here a Kingdom Hearts fan? I wish DCL had Sora as one of the characters on the ship, it'd be pretty sweet to have a picture taken with Sora, Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey. :cool1:

Is anyone else here a Kingdom Hearts fan? I wish DCL had Sora as one of the characters on the ship, it'd be pretty sweet to have a picture taken with Sora, Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey. :cool1:

I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. Dh made fun of me when I ordered a Kingdom Hearts bracelt. The kids like watching me play the games when I have time to actually play and I am sure once they figure it out they will be just as addicted to it as I am.

I would like to see Donald, Goofy and Mickey all decked out in their KH gear too. Would be a great pic!

I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. Dh made fun of me when I ordered a Kingdom Hearts bracelt. The kids like watching me play the games when I have time to actually play and I am sure once they figure it out they will be just as addicted to it as I am.

I would like to see Donald, Goofy and Mickey all decked out in their KH gear too. Would be a great pic!

I don't know how you can't get addicted to those games your kids will love them, but yeah it'd be so cool to see them on the ship. Maybe even a KH theme :yay:

Lets see... My cats names are Kairi and Riku. hummmmm.

Plus my son's halloween costume last year was a black holocost coat with a double ended zipper from top to bottom. Ornate silver chains from the hood. Red spiky hair and a Big Silver shakras with spikes off it. Kinda looked like this.

5.jpg

I would love to see the KH gang anywhere in Disney. PS - I LOVE the new DS game. I am about 1/2 way through it.

Lets see... My cats names are Kairi and Riku. hummmmm.

Plus my son's halloween costume last year was a black holocost coat with a double ended zipper from top to bottom. Ornate silver chains from the hood. Red spiky hair and a Big Silver shakras with spikes off it. Kinda looked like this.

5.jpg

I would love to see the KH gang anywhere in Disney. PS - I LOVE the new DS game. I am about 1/2 way through it.

That's an awesome costume!!!

Love playing the games -- got stuck in Jack's World on the second one and never got any further . . . isn't there a third game now??

Love playing the games -- got stuck in Jack's World on the second one and never got any further . . . isn't there a third game now??

Not offically part 3, but yeah a new one came out for DS and there's another one coming out for PSP in January

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter