kingdom hearts trivia game

jkmj

Mouseketeer
ok everyone who likes kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts 2

lets play trivia

first question whats the name of soras dark side

Roxas. Unless you mean the actual shadow darkside from the first game which was named Darkside.

Who do you fight during the finals of the Struggle battle in Twighlight Town (Pardon spelling)? Yes, if you've been tracking the game half as much as I have, you should know this one.

OK, I'm confused. Seifer has nothing to do with Sora, he's a rival of Roxas in Twighlight Town. I'm lost as to how this makes him his dark side. Can you explain how Seifer is the anwser? *EDIT* The Stuggle battle only happens in the second game. There is Olympus Tournaments in the game, and the anwser to my question is Setzer.

jkmj said:
no shadow pirate i was answering your question lol
That makes a lot more sense. I thought you were saying that Sora's shadow was Seifer.
Which world is not in the game?
A. Tron
B. Agrabah
C. Atlantica
D. Atlantis

Which is not a summon?
A. Stitch
B. Dumbo
C. Peter Pan
D. Chicken Little

jkmj said:
alantis

peter pan
You got Atlantis right (I was hoping people would mix Atlantis and Atlantica up), but Peter Pan is a summon. The anwser to that one was Dumbo.

Which boss do you finish off last in Hercules's world?
A. Cerberus
B. Hades
C. Hydra
D. Pete

Here's one that you have to pay attention to during cut-scenes:

During a cut-scene in The World that Never Was, what two Keyblades are used Hooded Figure (and I mean the only one that can use Keyblades.)

Also during The World that Never Was, name the order of the Orginization members you fight leading up to the door to the final battles?

What Nobody is introduced in The World that Never Was?

Notice a Pattern?

ok dude u got me i can't answer that one

also shadowpirate can u help me fight the stupid guy with the patch hes so hard!!!

It is Roxas with Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

I don't know the rest as I have not gotten there as of yet.

What was the name of the early Disney cartoons that gave life to Timeless River World. I will be shocked if someone actually got this.

And also, what is the best dual wielding keyblade combination.

Steamboat Willie.

Ultima Weapon and Fenrir.

(I don't know if this is an actual question, but..) Did anyone else get really confused by whole Ansem/Xehanort/Xemnas/Riku thing at the end?

BTW, the second question's anwser is Xigbar, Luxord, Xemnas.

And the third one was the Sorcerer Nobodies.

I was actually looking for Silly Symphony but that is right too. That is where all the parts came from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter