Kingdom Hearts, Re-chain of memories hitting the UK?

Jedry

Retired Member.
I know that it may hit North America but will it ever hit Europe? Post your news here!

I know that it may hit North America but will it ever hit Europe? Post your news here!

I seriously doubt it, it has been over a year and about 4 months since it came out in japan, and they only need to add english voices to it so i'm guessing its only for japan. And since it comes with KH 2 Final Mix, that just raises the chance of it not being released since they have programed the battles with japanese text. I had to import my KH Final Mix box and had to buy a swap magic. That works fine for me since Final Mix is in english, and since I know the story behind Re:Chain of Memories, the battles are fun.

OT: This thread needs to be moved to the Online game community board since Kingdom Hearts is not a online game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter