Kim Possible Comeback?

DisneyAU

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard of Disney possibly at least considering bringing it back? I have heard whispers here and there.

You mean the Kim Possible adventure in Epcot? If so, I really doubt it since they just switched this to F&F.

Probably not.... at this point even re-runs are unlikely given Toon Disney is now XD (poor move in my opnion). The day Disney creates a channel solely for the old classic cartoons and 90's-early 2000's cartoons is the day I will be giddy and happy.

You would think that Kim would be the the perfect fit for Disney XD as she is an action hero and channel seems to be geared towards extreme, action, superheroes, etc.

DizCaptain said:
Probably not.... at this point even re-runs are unlikely given Toon Disney is now XD (poor move in my opnion). The day Disney creates a channel solely for the old classic cartoons and 90's-early 2000's cartoons is the day I will be giddy and happy.

I liked toon disney way better

I really liked Toon Disney too. When I was younger, that was my go-to channel. If only they'd bring some form of it back...

Would be nice wouldn't it. Recently, Disney put the majority of the episodes back on there website for people to watch. They also created an official facebook page for people to like last month. It sure seems like they are least testing the waters.

More info has come to light recently. The group I mentioned before that is leading the charge with a save KP petition has a theory and based on all I have seen and heard it might actually have some legs. Essentially it is this. Not long after they started Disney created a official Kim possible Facebook page. They believe that Disney is testing the waters to see if the show is worth putting back on for reruns. Needless to say the page has been a hit. It has almost half a million likes in its short existence. It can be reasonably extrapolated that if the show reruns and proves viable again Disney might consider a relaunch or continuation. Just thought some people would find this interesting. If you to help the show come back like the official page and sign the petition. It's only a theory but hey every law of science started as a theory too.

I had heard the producers of the show left Disney for Dreamworks, which is why the show got buried so quickly. Doubt there is much chance of a comeback.

I'd like to see them put out the last two seasons on DVD like they did with the first two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter