Killing time from DCL Bus Drop Off at Airport?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
I can't get a flight until 4pm, but also looking at a cheaper possibility of 7pm.
The DCL bus will be dropping us off at the airport at about 1030am right? Any ideas of something close by we can do to kill time? I don't want to sit in the airport all day.

We are wondering the same thing, since are flight does not leave until 5:40p.m. and I know DCL makes everyone be off the ship by 9:30a.m.

We were wondering how it would be to drop our bags off with one of the Disney Resorts for a fee of course, to drop our bags off for a couple of hours while we went to Downtown Disney? Would this work at all? We will be staying at Pop Century for 2 nights before our DCL trip. I don't know if Disney would let us do this or not, worth a try though and just thought I would ask on here to see what others say.

Yes but then you have to go from the ship to the airport, then airport to resort, resort to downtown disney - 2 hours later.....

We usually book a day room at the Orlando Airport Hyatt and CRASH!:lmao: (We're very tired after the cruise.) This way we can check-in for our flight, go to the room, sleep, get a bite to eat, and shower before our flight.:)

I think our most recent rate was 89.00?:confused3 You might call the airport Hyatt directly to verify. A reservation is not required. It was the best 89.00 our family ever spent!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts