Kids want to do SW first

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
The kids want to do sw A.S.A.P. and we would like to spend 2 days there to be able to really enjoy all the aspects...we went in 95 and used 1 1/2 days and could've stayed longer(those darn airline reservations!)I was wondering if anyone's experienced SW on the 4th of July as that is the second full day of our trip...maybe we could plan that as our 2nd day of SW but not sure if the crowd-dodging would be worth it.-Simon has been a tremendous help to me on this in general, and now I'm checking out this park as well. Oh yeah....any special nightime displays?

I think your idea of making the 4th your second day is a good one. You can concentrate on the stadium shows that day beacuse, if you arrive early, you can get a good seat so the crowds are less of an issue than they are at rides and other attractions where the lines can grow long.

I would imagine SW will do some a bit extra for the 4th, probably in the last show of the day that takes place in the ski show stadium near Shamu Stadium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!