Kids showing wrong ages in MDE

megs1313

DIS Veteran
is this a problem? I've tried to correct it by calling in repeatedly, but it seems to just keep adding more kids into my friends and family account when I do that. It has my youngest still listed as 2yo and she's going to be 4 by our trip....Is this going to cause problems? I'm going to buy her park tickets through UT and we don't have the dining plan, but I'm concerned that for my buffet ADRs, this will be a problem. Anyone know what to do? TIA!

is this a problem? I've tried to correct it by calling in repeatedly, but it seems to just keep adding more kids into my friends and family account when I do that. It has my youngest still listed as 2yo and she's going to be 4 by our trip....Is this going to cause problems? I'm going to buy her park tickets through UT and we don't have the dining plan, but I'm concerned that for my buffet ADRs, this will be a problem. Anyone know what to do? TIA!

Twice now when I booked a trip the age was wrong, but when I went and actually booked it (or maybe when I was buying the ticket?) a pop up window came up and indicated the discrepancy asking me if I wanted to update it, and it worked automatically after I clicked yes. It just happened a couple weeks ago when I booked a trip for my 9 year old who was still showing up as 8.

At some point my son's account stopped aging. I wanted all his MBs to work so I didn't want "more" of him on there. I finally got ahold of the IT people and they merged all of my "sons" into the one person and it was good. And they put his birthday in (again...I'd done that before) so he ages now.

That's strange. I was able to adjust DD's age myself on the MDE website. I had "aged her up" years ago to take advantage of the free dining plan. Fast forward and Disney thinks she's 18 when she's just 17. Only matters because of the extra adult fee for the resort room.

In your case, I don't think it will matter at all since neither tickets nor dining plan are involved. Include her in the number of persons you are making the ADR for, of course, but you would do that with a 2-yo anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter