kids shoes

lrab1126

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing
What are the best sandals for kids at disney that are reasonably priced? I do not want to spend a fortune since they grow out of them so fast but i want them to be comfortable.

I was looking at the Nike Sunray's... not sure about the criss cross of fabric though if they might be irritating and rub a lot?

thanks !

For DD age 2, we bought her Sketchers, made sort of like Crocs, and also bought Saharas, made just like Crocs. Got both at Rack Room Shoes, and she loves them.

I saw those skechers today, they look cute. I noticed they also do not offer 1/2 sizes. How did the fit/sizing work for your DD? I will check out the saharas too. thanks !!

Crocs might be a little expensive but they fit a longer and what could be more fun for the kids at Disney than Disney Crocs? They're certainly comfortable and little kids crocs are actually cute IMO. You could get a good discount on them through Ebates.com. You get $5 cash back for joining and 10% discount from Shoebuy.com when you go through the ebates site. Shoebuy has free shipping and free returns if necessary. You can even add a coupon if you can find one that's valid now (not sure if there are any current shoebuy offers.)

I saw those skechers today, they look cute. I noticed they also do not offer 1/2 sizes. How did the fit/sizing work for your DD? I will check out the saharas too. thanks !!

We debated on it because they did run a little big. But we decided a little big would last her longer than too small, which would just be uncomfortable. With the way the strap fits, it was plenty tight enough to stay on her foot.

I get my girls Lands End sandals for WDW in the summer. They are reasonably priced, comfortable and are great for the rain or wet rides.

DD7 has these:
landsendactionsandal.jpg

DD9 has these:
landsendhydroquestsandal.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter