Kids races at WDW

I saw that DL Half Marathon weekend has kids races. Think WDW might bring back the kids races?
There were no kids races for W&D weekend, so their either aren't planning on bringing them back to WDW, or maybe just not until 2024. Hopefully we will find out next week, assuming their drop the "themes" a few days before club rD registration day.

Looks like no kids races again (MW 2024). At least my oldest got to do one in 2019 and both kids ran through Sesame Street at Seaworld Orlando.

What? Last MW was 2018, they got rid of kids races? Why man? They coming back?

What? Last MW was 2018, they got rid of kids races? Why man? They coming back?
They went away with Covid and despite rD initially saying they would, they have not yet returned to WDW. Disneyland is bringing back kid races there, so speculation is that may be a test to see how they can bring them back to WDW.

The lack of kids races is just laziness at this point. There is no reason in the 4 years they couldn't figure something out. Small mom and pop races manage to figure out a way for kids to participate, are you telling me the Disney company can't figure it out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter