Kids Night Out Babysitting "providing a meal"

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
WE've booked KNO for our MNSSHP night for our 10 month old from 5pm - 11pm
Their website states that for reservations 6 hours or more a meal is to be provided.
We have an in-room sitter, what on earth am I supposed to provide? Or do I just leave cash so they can go to the resort QS and get it themself?
I have never used a babysitting service before so I have no idea.

Last edited:
When I used KNO, I ordered pizza for the sitter and kids. I got the in-house pizza delivery from Disney at CBR. I believe I could have also given her cash to go down to the food court.

You also have room service as an option if you would prefer the caretaker to not leave the room.

Thanks
I’m ok with her going to the QS
We’re staying at Boulder Ridge Villas so it will be Roaring Fork.
She will have a magic band for the room key can they use that to charge food? Or am I better off just leaving $20 in cash?

Thanks
I’m ok with her going to the QS
We’re staying at Boulder Ridge Villas so it will be Roaring Fork.
She will have a magic band for the room key can they use that to charge food? Or am I better off just leaving $20 in cash?
we have a sitter booked so we can go to HHN in September, I was also just going to leave cash and let them get what they wanted (never used a sitter service before but think that should be fine).

we have a sitter booked so we can go to HHN in September, I was also just going to leave cash and let them get what they wanted (never used a sitter service before but think that should be fine).
How much cash are you leaving, I'm wondering if $20 is OK?

OK so I just thought I'd add this quote from KNO that I got via email, I asked them about the meal because upon further thought I realised that there won't be a stroller in our room for her to use to go to the QS with our 10month old because we are taking it to MNSSHP with our older Daughter.
I've decided to get some "grab and go" stuff from the QS and leave it for her, I'll buy a few things so something should appeal and whatever is left my DH will eat LOL

"We ask that if a reservation runs longer than 6 hours a light snack or meal be provided to the caregiver as they cannot take a break as you would in a normal setting. This can be left in the method that is easiest and most convenient for you - you can leave actual snacks in the room, have the caregiver order herself something at the dining area if the kids get dinner, leave a payment method - again, the easiest and most convenient for you."

I don't think it has to be an actual meal, it can be snack food. We always do an Amazon Prime Now order, so we made sure to have extra granola bars, crackers, and fruit (bananas, apples, oranges). We try to order stuff that doesn't go bad the whole week so we can leave it on the counter for the sitter and us to grab when we need it.

Yeah, we've decided to just get some "grab and go" stuff from the QS and have it there for her with some fresh fruit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!