Kids menus at Citywalk or the On-site hotels

J

John H

I looked at the menus for the restaurants at Citywalk, but did not see Kids menus. Does anyone know if any of the restaurants have them?
Thanks John H

I know the Hard Rock Cafe does. You can order a kid's meal with a hot dog, fries, and drink. I think it costs $7-$8.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

We ate at the NBA, Nascar, Confisco's Grill & Mythos restaurants and they all had kids menus. The restaurant Sunset Grill at Hard Rock also had one as did the room service menu. Have a great time!

I just so have the Lil'Rocker Menu from the Hard Rock Cafe... a souvenir from my son's 8th Birthday.

Cheeseburger
HRC's Macaroni & Cheese
HRC Pizza
Jimi Tenderstix
Cheese the One (grilled cheese sandwich)
Ain't Nothing But a Hotdog...

All meals come with a souvenir refillable take home kids cup with beverage for $6.98.

This was from January, so I don't know if it's changed.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Is there a web site that shows the menus with the kids menu too?

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-9
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1599362" TARGET=_blank> My Travel and
Family Photo's</A>

mickey82.gif

This is not exactly what you asked, but HR has a free card on their website,it gives you $10 food credit, and supposedly priority seating, I woke up last night and sent in one for my wife. I would also recomend you give them your birthday as something within 15 days of your visit because they sent me an e-mail and added $10 to my account for 15 days. I figure we might split up and use two of these cards it might put at least a dent in the tab. Just a thought. See their web page...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter