Kids crocs sizes

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
My DD (8) takes a size 4 in sneakers. She wants the pink crocs but the size only goes up to 3. Does this mean I should order her from the womens sizes, which ofcourse do not have pink. Any advice?

I ordered my DD size 4 kids airwalks from the Payless site last summer. Don't know about the kids sizes in authentic Crocs though, but the Airwalks are just a s good, IMHO, and half the price, especially with those growing feet! :goodvibes

Um with the Crocs my dd wears a 3 in sneakers and she bought a 3 in Keens. She actually fit into the 2's but I wanted them to last longer and once she tried on the 3's she said they were more comfortable. So I would say you might be able to get away with the 3's if she is going to wear them now. (my dd had to have hydro blue- we had to order online) We could only find the purple ones and she already has a purple sandal(although she left them at a friend's house last night :rolleyes1 ) Hope they show up soon we leave for vacation soon.
DUH!!! I am obviously in vacation mode because I started talking about Crocs- which we don't have and instead told you about keens.... sorry :crazy: Ignore this post .......and maybe all others until after my vacation.

My DS is a two and is wears a size three in the crocs. I think it depends on the width of the foot as well. DS had wide feet, if not I think they would be to big. Pink and Fushia do come in women's sizes as well. Check the crocs website for the size you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter