kids clubs for older children

nee

Mouseketeer
Me and my 9 yr old dd are staying at asm at easter.
I would like to leave her at the sandcastle club or boardwalk kids club, so that I could go and look at some of the nearby hotels for our next visit.
She would find this boring so I would like to know if the clubs cater for this age group ?:wave:

My 9 yr. old DD went to Sandcastle last Feb. with her 6 year old brother and she did just fine there. The CM's treated her in a way appropriate to her age and made her feel just fine about being there. There was also an older boy, maybe 11 in there too.
My DD spent a lot of time doing art projects at the art table which was all set up with Valentine's stuff. She also played several of the free arcade games (like Ms. Pacman). The kids ate their dinner there which was fine for them. You get several kids choices (pb&j, hot dog, chick. fingers, gr. cheese) with fries and fresh fruit. Of course they watched a disney movie.

We are not going back until Feb. 2004 but both my kids have already said they would definately like to go back to the Sandcastle club one evening. They really liked being off their feet and just hanging out.

Just to let you know, we stayed at BWI but the club there looked much smaller which was why we did Sandcastle. We only had our kids there about 2 hours that night. Good luck!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter