Kids club with a broken bone?

Mrs D

I realize most people don't hear editing.
My friend is leaving for their first family cruise in 2 weeks. So, it goes without saying that her 5 year old son broke his collar bone a few days ago! Their Dr has given them permission to travel, and DS is in a figure eight sling.
Anyone see any reason the DS wouldn't be able to go to kids clubs when he'd like to?
Thanks in advance for helping these first time cruisers with any been there, done that advise.

No, it would be up to the parents for more active events, like dodgeball, but I don't see why not. However Disney wouldn't be liable if actions performed made the injury worse.

I get a note signed by his ped clearing him for all activities on board just in case. I'd rather have a note than not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter