"Kids and Autism" on Nickelodeon Channel

KathyRN137

DIS Veteran
The Nickelodeon Channel will be airing a program entitled, "Kids and Autism" on Sunday night, 4/22, at 8:30 pm EST. "Nick News", a news program for kids hosted by Linda Ellerbee, will be focusing on the topic of Autism.

Based upon what I have seen in the commercial, it looks as though this could be an excellent way to let siblings of ASD kids learn a bit more about this disorder, and to realize that they are not the only ones who live with it in their families. :grouphug:

I'm looking forward to watching it with my children and I thought that you might, too.

Regards,

Kathy

I just saw the commercial for this and have set my DVR up to record it tomorrow. It does look really good and I'm looking forward to watching it with my 4 kids, 2 of whom are on the spectrum.

Yeah, Nick!

Kathy,

Thank you I called DSS and told him to watch the show. He has been so full of attitude lately that I hope he gets some insight.

You are so kind to think of us! I apreciate it.

April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter