Kids 1st trip-an ever changing PTR-Update: 12-21 Itinerary 6.0 is now done

Hello!

First off, Happy Holidays to you and your family. :) Your boys are adorable. :santa: I have read through the whole PTR thus far, I love your plans--all of them! :rotfl: I would love to make it out to DL at some point, but it is not going to happen for a while yet.

Did you end up switching your pin code to the gift card option? I sure do wish I would get a pin code for my trip! ;) Maybe one of these days.

Looking forward to reading more...popcorn::

Hello!

First off, Happy Holidays to you and your family. :) Your boys are adorable. :santa: I have read through the whole PTR thus far, I love your plans--all of them! :rotfl: I would love to make it out to DL at some point, but it is not going to happen for a while yet.

Did you end up switching your pin code to the gift card option? I sure do wish I would get a pin code for my trip! ;) Maybe one of these days.

Looking forward to reading more...popcorn::

Welcome, thanks for joining. I am not switching to the gift card option, it's the same amount of money off my trip with the pin as the gift cards value, and I don't think it applies to my dates. I'm still hoping for another deal to come along though.

DL is great. I'm hoping for maybe next fall or winter, so I can visit my Grandma. But we'll have to see, it's more money for me to get out there because of airfare.

I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, Jessica!! :santa:

Happy New Year, Jessica!! :goodvibes

Thanks, hope you all had a great Christmas, and have a Safe and Happy New Year. Looking forward to your next trip, did you start a new ptr? I need to make my way back to your TR from last years trip.

My 2010 Deluxe Passporter arrived today :banana::cool1: what a great way to ring in my New Year :goodvibes

So I am canceling WCC, the tea, and now maybe Kona. Our quick service plan includes a counter service at the Poly that has the Tonga toast which was my whole reason for dining at Kona. So then everyone can tag along if they want to or we can get them food and bring it with us.

But I did make a ressie for the character breakfast at IOA, so we have 3 character meals (2 at Disney and 1 at IOA). And that is about it for reservations, except my Mom, Sister, and Niece will be dining in the castle with the Princesses one day.

Hope you all have a safe and fun New Years.

I still say I'm really sad about you dumping the tea!

Glad you got your passporter! YOu'll have oodles of fun with that!!
Happy New Year!

I still say I'm really sad about you dumping the tea!

Glad you got your passporter! YOu'll have oodles of fun with that!!
Happy New Year!

Me too, but the tea was going to be Thurs, and IOA only has their character meal on Sun and Thurs. There just isn't room this trip, but gives me something to look forward to on other trips. will you be partaking in some tea dining on your trip? hmmm......;)

Hi Jessica - Happy New Year to you and your family! I fell behind again... but it looks like I didn't miss much. Sorry it's because you've been sick. We've had a bit of that here too - mostly DH, but I think spending this past week home being lazy has really helped all of us. Usually down time isn't so good for my boys, but for some reason we've all done really well with it! :thumbsup2

Your plans look great!! Enjoy your new passporter!! I have the spiral bound passporter as well as the Open Mouse book - which is great - if you haven't already read it you should! Lots of great info on dealing with disabilities at WDW as well as food allergies.

Hey everyone sorry I've been so MIA with our illnesses but I've also avoided the DIS the past couple weeks because I've been so depressed. We are having to cancel our trip.

My boys both need some medical procedures that will be taking up all our Disney money and time. So we will have to hope and plan for another time. It was a very hard decision, but their medical needs have to come first. I'll try and join you all on your PTR/TR threads soon, I'm still trying to get over the cancellation.
:sad2::sad1:

Hi Jessica. I'm so very sorry you've had to cancel your trip. :sad1: My prayers are with your boys and fingers are crossed you're able to rebook something soon. Take care and keep your chin up. :flower3:

Oh NO!! Jessica!! I have wondered many times where you had gone, and now can understand where and why you had gone off the boards. I'm so sorry your trip is not to be- at least this time. I have no doubt that it will work out later though. Hopefully this will be a short season of staying away from the parks.

but you are right! Family and medical needs to have to come first. WDW will always be there, your family's health may not be. So, please, please DO join us when you feel emotionally ready. You know we are still here if you want to hang out with us!

Meantime, we'll be keeping your family, especially your boys, in our prayers!

I am so sorry Jessica, but understand family does come first. I hope all works out for you and everyone's health gets better.:hug:

I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip! :sad1:

I hope everything works out OK with the medical issues & you are able to take your dream vacation sometime soon. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter